Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Still waiting .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
I am still waiting, jartex network staff, I am have been waiting for a long time now, very long time. I am very dissapointed on how you treat your old " OG " players that still play but hopefully someone can correct this. please. 1680644353316.png

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
Hello, if you think that your account is not compromised, you can either appeal your ban here, or DM Liam Linartas#5623 (the staff member who banned you) them on Discord, and ask them to unban you because your account is not compromised anymore. And if you get unbanned, you may change your password, so that no one else would be able to access your account.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InfernoMasterX

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
Hello, if you think that your account is not compromised, you can either appeal your ban here, or DM Liam Linartas#5623 (the staff member who banned you) them on Discord, and ask them to unban you because your account is not compromised anymore. And if you get unbanned, you may change your password, so that no one else would be able to access your account.
My account is not compromised. But I am still waiting . patiently waiting .

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
How would they know you are banned? They can't just guess, so please do as gurnoor said

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
IFlyYt doesn't answer his dms instantly wait a few days

fusion1818

Donator
Donator
IGN
fusion1818
There is really nothing u can do except just wait and dm them so it is pointless to seek assistance here bcz every1 is gonna tell u the same thing "dm sr mod and appeal"

Status
Not open for further replies.