Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied start giving a shit or at least pretend u do

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
start giving a shit or at least pretend u do​

Description:
idk if anyone else thinks the same, but it seems like jartex devs and owners only care about minigames which is understandable cuz its the most played, however, other game modes could be as successful too...

prison, sbd, survival..etc all of these at one point were averaging 400 players and then it just starts to feel like they fallen from grace, prison averages 50 players now, SURVIVAL AVERAGES 20 PLAYERS now, that means even if some1 finds a dupe there, it wouldn't qualify to get into the horizon's or duper trooper's videos cuz its too small.

if that was to mean anything, it just shows how bad the devs are with keeping games entertaining enough for a community that's 11 years old (average), sorry i know I'm being brutally harsh here but recently I've made many suggestions and many reports to which i only get responded to by denying and the all are pretty reasonable and agreed on by the people so what i meant is if the server doesn't wanna help itself or doesn't really care then why would i (when i say i, i mean the community).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
a ton​

Flexier

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
So.. what's the suggestion here? Clearly, you're just complaining without mentioning the real reason behind it. At least suggest something which makes you so pissed off about, that would make us or me at least understand what the real reasoning is.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
So.. what's the suggestion here? Clearly, you're just complaining without mentioning the real reason behind it. At least suggest something which makes you so pissed off about, that would make us or me at least understand what the real reasoning is.
i suggest, u start taking care of the other gamemodes like doing events, payouts and most importantly UPDATES

ThisIsXured

Donator
Donator
IGN
Xured
i suggest, u start taking care of the other gamemodes like doing events, payouts and most importantly UPDATES
1st. Events, well I don't see it being added. considering that we dont have treasure to find or a 20x of something, so nah
2nd, Payouts? SMH! https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/removing-unfair-advantages-for-competitive-gamemodes.181067/ https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/survival-payout.187480/ Pls read these threads, Pls learn
3rd. Updates, Dude, KitPvP reset is near, I smell it, and Immo Factions too. Like said, Survival reset is probably next year, so don't expect an update soon.
Bugs do be need to be fixed tho

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
About the Announcements of Resets because there's so many things that will get change they don't have exact time/date when they will finish a map or something. Even if you request a reset they will just get it pending or denied because it's possible they're testing other thing that most likely a bug and you will just be rushing them.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Arguing and complaining, Not a suggestion
also there will be no payouts because of PaceLv Eula

Flexier

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
Well, it is true that some game modes aren't being taken into consideration when it comes to bug reports, etc. But it's not like they can fix it as soon as someone reports a bug, it takes time and you must understand that. Survival or Prison or Factions aren't the only game modes available on JartexNetwork, there is plenty of others as well. In due time each will receive an update/reset.

If there are any game break bugs that need to be fixed ASAP, just contact one of the staff members with proper and understandable evidence which would make our lives easier in reporting them to the development team or even when reporting them in the bug reports sub-forum. I understand how you feel at this point, your favorite game mode isn't being taken care of at all. But, you must understand that they're trying their best to fix them as soon as possible.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Well, it is true that some game modes aren't being taken into consideration when it comes to bug reports, etc. But it's not like they can fix it as soon as someone reports a bug, it takes time and you must understand that. Survival or Prison or Factions aren't the only game modes available on JartexNetwork, there is plenty of others as well. In due time each will receive an update/reset.

If there are any game break bugs that need to be fixed ASAP, just contact one of the staff members with proper and understandable evidence which would make our lives easier in reporting them to the development team or even when reporting them in the bug reports sub-forum. I understand how you feel at this point, your favorite game mode isn't being taken care of at all. But, you must understand that they're trying their best to fix them as soon as possible.
look bro i totally understand and obv i don't want ppl to +1 this, this isn't really a suggestion its more of an honest review tbh and when I say they don't care, I say this cuz I reported a DUPE glitch -which is supposed to be game breaking and top priority on the list- and it took them 3 damn months to change the nbt tags of like 15 items bro so no, they really don't put any gamemode into consideration and same happened with sbd hoppers dupe , they solved it in 2 months so I just say, whoever is in charge of supervising devs, either hire new devs (cuz i understand that they are working on multiple servers so they may be busy or need help) or just get them to work on gamemodes.

i just wanna say idk if devs get paid but if they do then its only fair to make them actually care about the community's suggestions and start putting more of them into the game since some of them are as simple as adding a plugin or removing one.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, oom7​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not a suggestion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.