Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied start giving a shit or at least pretend u do

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
start giving a shit or at least pretend u do​

Description:
idk if anyone else thinks the same, but it seems like jartex devs and owners only care about minigames which is understandable cuz its the most played, however, other game modes could be as successful too...

prison, sbd, survival..etc all of these at one point were averaging 400 players and then it just starts to feel like they fallen from grace, prison averages 50 players now, SURVIVAL AVERAGES 20 PLAYERS now, that means even if some1 finds a dupe there, it wouldn't qualify to get into the horizon's or duper trooper's videos cuz its too small.

if that was to mean anything, it just shows how bad the devs are with keeping games entertaining enough for a community that's 11 years old (average), sorry i know I'm being brutally harsh here but recently I've made many suggestions and many reports to which i only get responded to by denying and the all are pretty reasonable and agreed on by the people so what i meant is if the server doesn't wanna help itself or doesn't really care then why would i (when i say i, i mean the community).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
a ton​

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
SHUT UP ABT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! ATLEAST YOU GUYS HAVE STAFF TO KEEP YOU AT BAY, THheBRIDGE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A TRIAL TO MONITOR AND HACKERS ROAM IT.
sorry caps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
SHUT UP ABT NO ONE GIVES A SHIT! ATLEAST YOU GUYS HAVE STAFF TO KEEP YOU AT BAY, THheBRIDGE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A TRIAL TO MONITOR AND HACKERS ROAM IT.
sorry caps
yea u got a point but if we have a staff nerdmber online mostly unfollowers unfollowers , u still are devs children, SHUT UP U JUST GOT AN UPDATE... where is my survival update 😂

sepehr123

Addicted Member
Well I guess that’s right cuz they don’t give us any kind of events while all the other game modes has one… also we still don’t have /pay /withdraw and there are lots of bugs such as “heads lag machine”

sepehr123

Addicted Member
They also don’t give us the right date about a reset so we’re kinda confused.
Thanks to oom for his good suggestion.

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
You get an update next year, now go back to Koo's basement, and the new maps are shit and abusing kits galore on TB

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
oom7

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
They also don’t give us the right date about a reset so we’re kinda confused.
Thanks to oom for his good suggestion.
will they even reset, it seems like they launched the gamemode at a time when SMP idea was popular and now that just try to kill it or something cuz they can't be bothered updating it

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
idk why but +1. In pika it is exactly opposite, hey keep updating/resetting other gamemodes and rarely update minigames.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
i dont know wat to say but i really need to know that when the survival resets .

Status
Not open for further replies.