Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staffs

Would you recommend Rodagave, to screenshare some staffs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Since some staff said that they don't get screen-shared before getting accepted as fully-fledged Trials, do you recommend Rodagave115 Rodagave115 to screen share some staff members?

Why do this, you may ask? There are many reasons to do this:

Since staffs ban hackers, wouldn't it be unfair for some people if a "Certain" staff is using hacks as well, but them, being staff doesn't get banned?
This would be good for the server because we all need to be equal, punish hackers accordingly, it may be a staff or some players, a hack is a hack, so ban them.

We would also see if they are really following the rules and not abusing the system.

Open to some comments/opinions in this thread.

XxOmegaa_

IGN
XxOmegaa_
Since some staff said that they don't get screen-shared before getting accepted as fully-fledged Trials, do you recommend Rodagave115 Rodagave115 to screen share some staff members?

Why do this, you may ask? There are many reasons to do this:

Since staffs ban hackers, wouldn't it be unfair for some people if a "Certain" staff is using hacks as well, but them, being staff doesn't get banned?
This would be good for the server because we all need to be equal, punish hackers accordingly, it may be a staff or some players, a hack is a hack, so ban them.

We would also see if they are really following the rules and not abusing the system.

Open to some comments/opinions in this thread.
I AGREE. Try to SS them Rodagave115 Rodagave115

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
Its a great idea but I have a doubt.
Why will trial use hacks? You need to put a lot of effort to reach the trial position. And it is almost uncertain that they are gonna use hacks despite being chosen among hundreds of other applicants that apply daily. And if a staff is caught hacking he is demoted and punishments will also take place.

That was just my opinion. I like the idea though.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SupremePsycho

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Its a great idea but I have a doubt.
Why will trial use hacks? You need to put a lot of effort to reach the trial position. And it is almost uncertain that they are gonna use hacks despite being chosen among hundreds of other applicants that apply daily. And if a staff is caught hacking he is demoted and punishments will also take place.

That was just my opinion. I like the idea though.
Just to be sure that they are really clean, who knows what, probably using some cheats before they applied/after they got accepted.

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Yes, definitely, they should be screenshared