Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

staff request for skyblock dream

CurtString

hello i am Curtstring i love jartexnetwork specially skyblock dream i will help the server to grow more and more and ban the hackers who cheat with others and give the respectful members of skyblock dream justice i will help everyone and specially beginners toleran how to play and gratefully.so this is why i want to be a staff and i would be thankful and greatful if u make me staff. thank you

KeeganPlayz

The only way you can have a chance as a Staff Member is by Applying for Staff Position. You don't just write a forum and say some stuff, plus you can't just be a Staff Member only for Skyblock Dream and say you can help the players out, there is much more you have to be invloved in.

iGetBeds

hello i am Curtstring i love jartexnetwork specially skyblock dream i will help the server to grow more and more and ban the hackers who cheat with others and give the respectful members of skyblock dream justice i will help everyone and specially beginners toleran how to play and gratefully.so this is why i want to be a staff and i would be thankful and greatful if u make me staff. thank you
Hi Curt, it is wonderful you want to become a staff member on the JartexNetwork. For your application, please apply here, https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/trialapps/
I would recommend you highly to read the staff requirements and the tips Here for staff applications.
Have a great time on the Jartex Network and good luck on your application!

Sincerely,
Beds.
(Requesting for this thread to be locked).

Last edited: