Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Staff need to understand this

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
when i invite a staff members that doesnt mean i want to play with him IT MEANS I FOUND A scaffold or aurakill CHEATER they at least should to know why i invited them . it always happen to me none of the staff members joined my parties to know wht i want to say and i cant record or smth like that to report :<

DONT MISS UNDERSTAND!

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hey, the staff you want to /p invite probably busy with something that he/she need to handle other(s) works, but keep it mind check their status in /staff either way they Online, Busy, Away behind those status have reason, in order to see behind those reason, just Highlighted, but don't worry feel free to /p invite them and state your problem, but ask them if they allowed to /p warp sometimes they also grinding.

Hope this helpful you.

Kind regards,
~ Xerrainrin

ned_

Donator
Donator
when i invite a staff members that doesnt mean i want to play with him IT MEANS I FOUND A scaffold or aurakill CHEATER they at least should to know why i invited them . it always happen to me none of the staff members joined my parties to know wht i want to say and i cant record or smth like that to report :<

DONT MISS UNDERSTAND!
Understandable.

Staffs are just busy doing their duties and cannot deal with your hacker report yet.
I also encounter this for a few times.
I recommend to invite naranbaatr naranbaatr or Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss if their online

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

DONT MISS UNDERSTAND!
hey SteveeAsh i would recomend to just report them in forums here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/
make sure u get enough evidence ( the evidence must be under 3 minutes or if it passes 3 mins u can provide time stamps )

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
This is why the dev team have created something called Jartex Forums! I'm shocked at this discovery too. You can record the exploiters and post the evidence in the forums.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
This is why the dev team have created something called Jartex Forums! I'm shocked at this discovery too. You can record the exploiters and post the evidence in the forums.
that exists O_O wow didnt know :> dont check my badges

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Okey Dokey, I think everyone has told this guy what he needs to know :)

This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#0001).

Thread Locked
~ Square

Status
Not open for further replies.