Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Stacking spawners should be a must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Pingging

What is the suggestion about?
Stacking spawners should be a must

Description:
Recently if you visit SBD you will know what is actually going on. People are making billions by placing 1x spawner and building a huge efficient farm which is way more op and has already ripped apart the eco on Skyblock Dream. So my suggestion is to either make it bannable if people don't stack their spawners upto 100x before placing another spawner next to it or make it so if they try to place another spawners next to one, it will stack if he places it in a 10x10 range. This will probably balance the eco and make the server less laggy, including islands. As the current islands are so laggy, my frames drop to 1-5 as they don't stack spawners, just place 1x in a square and make billions a day. 100x spawner stack was added for a reason / stackable spawners, to prevent the server / islands from lagging. But since there isn't any rule towards this, people aren't stcking spawners anymore.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Hopefully this gets implemented, it would be a great addition and probably won't break the eco apart. As this will help a lot in terms of the lag caused / frame drops and balance the eco so players won't be able to abuse the spawners.

Extra Information:
Let me know your opinions below and any more suggestions / ideas. Keep in mind as these are just my opinions and would probably be useful.

Djcougar

Addicted Member
I’m not understanding the reasoning behind this, how is placing a bunch of single spawners better than stacking 100?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Flexier

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I’m not understanding the reasoning behind this, how is placing a bunch of single spawners better than stacking 100?

It will reduce the lag that's cause on each island because they don't stack spawners. As of now, 75% of the islands on SBD are laggy ( 10 FPS below )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Flexier

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Plus, if you look at the ECO you will understand more to why this needs to be added.

-1 So what's the problem with the eco, we know it's broke but how can u fix it since all island shoudl have gotten like tons of spawner stack up to x100

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
This kinda doesn't make any sense Pingging :p All islands I know of, all spawners are actually x100, they just have many-many spawner blocks. Like you're not gonna have just couple of spawner blocks if you have 700k+ of a certain spawner type.

(PS: No one can make billions aday by just doing x1 spawners anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.