Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Stacking spawners should be a must

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Pingging

What is the suggestion about?
Stacking spawners should be a must

Description:
Recently if you visit SBD you will know what is actually going on. People are making billions by placing 1x spawner and building a huge efficient farm which is way more op and has already ripped apart the eco on Skyblock Dream. So my suggestion is to either make it bannable if people don't stack their spawners upto 100x before placing another spawner next to it or make it so if they try to place another spawners next to one, it will stack if he places it in a 10x10 range. This will probably balance the eco and make the server less laggy, including islands. As the current islands are so laggy, my frames drop to 1-5 as they don't stack spawners, just place 1x in a square and make billions a day. 100x spawner stack was added for a reason / stackable spawners, to prevent the server / islands from lagging. But since there isn't any rule towards this, people aren't stcking spawners anymore.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Hopefully this gets implemented, it would be a great addition and probably won't break the eco apart. As this will help a lot in terms of the lag caused / frame drops and balance the eco so players won't be able to abuse the spawners.

Extra Information:
Let me know your opinions below and any more suggestions / ideas. Keep in mind as these are just my opinions and would probably be useful.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hey sup Flexier Flexier I will stay neutral :p because what people do is, they place all the spawners and leave them on lvl 1 to then start upgrading them, what I really hate is the lag, so if the mobs could stack for something bigger like 20K maybe.
What I do not like rn is the eco, it is so messed up and everyone is billionaire, most of the people make around 3 to 9 billions daily which is very annoying whenever you try to buy something in /ah, everything is billions now :(
Take careee!!!!

XumovoidHD

Donator
Donator
I would say +1 because this is good for people who dont have very powerful computer and also this will balance out the eco

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Negative, this causes near to 0 server lag.
It's only client side lag, I mean if they occasionally want to burn their PC then we shouldn't mind anyone.

+ I feel like a different economy next season.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Pingging,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.