Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewelzzzz

Minecraft Username:
Jewelzzzz​

What is the suggestion about?
Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes​

Description:
I love prison but one of the annoying quirks is the amount of time spent enchanting a pick to max out an enchant. When one click = one level, it takes forever getting to Explosive 5000, Token Greed 1500, Veinminer 5000, Purity 1000, etc. I know enchanting is a key part of the prison experience but I believe that the large amount of time spent clicking on enchants should be better spent on mining.

My suggestion would be to either:
- Add a type-able enchant command like /enchant <enchant type> <how many levels>
- Add one more page to the enchanting GUI where after clicking the particular enchant, it goes to another page where it has a 1 level, 10 levels, 100 levels, 1000 levels option (as well as a minus 1, 10, etc to get to the number someone wants) as well as the amount of tokens it would cost for the selected amount of levels to be enchanted. Then maybe a confirm page with the amount of tokens it costs and how much you have.

I know many people who would love such an addition to prison. It’s probably too late for new reset but maybe it could be added during a short maintenance break or after the 7 weeks?

Thanks for listening :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve user experience and reduce time wasted on a simple task such as enchanting.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I like the idea and I would like to add another way if you do not mind.
After doing /enchant while holding the pickaxe a GUI will pop up that displays all the pickaxe's enchantments, after that if you left click this will add 1 lvl but if you right click on the enchantment another GUI will pop up that shows the amount of lvls you would like to purchase and the total price of each for example:
5 levels costs : 250
10 levels costs : 500
15 levels costs : 750
20 levels costs : 1000
25 levels costs : 1250
Extras..

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Nice idea, I agree with you. It would be way easier if they add that feature.

The_W

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Jewelzzzz

Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes

Description:
I love prison but one of the annoying quirks is the amount of time spent enchanting a pick to max out an enchant. When one click = one level, it takes forever getting to Explosive 5000, Token Greed 1500, Veinminer 5000, Purity 1000, etc. I know enchanting is a key part of the prison experience but I believe that the large amount of time spent clicking on enchants should be better spent on mining.

- Add a type-able enchant command like /enchant <enchant type> <how many levels>

- Add one more page to the enchanting GUI where after clicking the particular enchant, it goes to another page where it has a 1 level, 10 levels, 100 levels, 1000 levels option (as well as a minus 1, 10, etc to get to the number someone wants) as well as the amount of tokens it would cost for the selected amount of levels to be enchanted. Then maybe a confirm page with the amount of tokens it costs and how much you have.

I know many people who would love such an addition to prison. It’s probably too late for new reset but maybe it could be added during a short maintenance break or after the 7 weeks?

Improve user experience and reduce time wasted on a simple task such as enchanting.
I like the idea and I would like to add another way if you do not mind.
After doing /enchant while holding the pickaxe a GUI will pop up that displays all the pickaxe's enchantments, after that if you left click this will add 1 lvl but if you right click on the enchantment another GUI will pop up that shows the amount of lvls you would like to purchase and the total price of each for example:
5 levels costs : 250
10 levels costs : 500
15 levels costs : 750
20 levels costs : 1000
25 levels costs : 1250
Extras..
I was thinking the same idea today and I am glad someone suggested this great idea exactly as what I expected. During the end of season event, I need tons of clicks even for just one enchants to max level.

Definitely +1

Omg1234

Minecraft Username:
Jewelzzzz

Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes

Description:

Improve user experience and reduce time wasted on a simple task such as enchanting.
Nice gg and pls tell me how to add suggestions. And pls help me to prison if u are in discord send me friend requests. My discord id : Λ C Σ ' JҠ ✞I am mad 𝐂𝐗 乛#8092

The_W

Addicted Member
How can i join a gang can someone pls tell
Well this is not the right place to ask that. You can only discuss things related to the suggestion here, and for your question it's best to post it on prison sub forum.

To join gang, just do /g join (gangname)

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
+1

A very useful command for those who love to stock tokens then upgrade their pickaxe.

Status
Not open for further replies.