Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewelzzzz

Minecraft Username:
Jewelzzzz​

What is the suggestion about?
Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes​

Description:
I love prison but one of the annoying quirks is the amount of time spent enchanting a pick to max out an enchant. When one click = one level, it takes forever getting to Explosive 5000, Token Greed 1500, Veinminer 5000, Purity 1000, etc. I know enchanting is a key part of the prison experience but I believe that the large amount of time spent clicking on enchants should be better spent on mining.

My suggestion would be to either:
- Add a type-able enchant command like /enchant <enchant type> <how many levels>
- Add one more page to the enchanting GUI where after clicking the particular enchant, it goes to another page where it has a 1 level, 10 levels, 100 levels, 1000 levels option (as well as a minus 1, 10, etc to get to the number someone wants) as well as the amount of tokens it would cost for the selected amount of levels to be enchanted. Then maybe a confirm page with the amount of tokens it costs and how much you have.

I know many people who would love such an addition to prison. It’s probably too late for new reset but maybe it could be added during a short maintenance break or after the 7 weeks?

Thanks for listening :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve user experience and reduce time wasted on a simple task such as enchanting.​

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Nice idea, +1. Would be cool tho

ta3al

Minecraft Username:
Jewelzzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Speed of Enchanting Pickaxes

Description:
I love prison but one of the annoying quirks is the amount of time spent enchanting a pick to max out an enchant. When one click = one level, it takes forever getting to Explosive 5000, Token Greed 1500, Veinminer 5000, Purity 1000, etc. I know enchanting is a key part of the prison experience but I believe that the large amount of time spent clicking on enchants should be better spent on mining.

My suggestion would be to either:

- Add a type-able enchant command like /enchant <enchant type> <how many levels>

- Add one more page to the enchanting GUI where after clicking the particular enchant, it goes to another page where it has a 1 level, 10 levels, 100 levels, 1000 levels option (as well as a minus 1, 10, etc to get to the number someone wants) as well as the amount of tokens it would cost for the selected amount of levels to be enchanted. Then maybe a confirm page with the amount of tokens it costs and how much you have.

I know many people who would love such an addition to prison. It’s probably too late for new reset but maybe it could be added during a short maintenance break or after the 7 weeks?

Thanks for listening :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve user experience and reduce time wasted on a simple task such as enchanting.
great idea to make easy way to enchant yours tools

Oaiecusoric

Definetly a must-have. Maxing out a pick involves clicking at the bare minimum ~10,000 times.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Jewelzzzz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.