Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Sorry for being offline..

Hello, People of JartexNetwork

Unfortunately, I've been offline for about a month or so. I've been suffering from depression although I'm so young (11). My grades were suffering and I was bullied. After a while, I grew to stop caring about what people said to me but when it's a family member it hurts more. My brother would call me a failure and bullied me. I forgive him though his words hurt more than bullets. After a while, my grades came back up I lost my depression and now I'm back!

laith_playzmc

Welcome, hope you're feeling good now, Bullies suck, and you have such a kind heart to forgive him. And keep up the good grades! <3

opkiller123

Hello, People of JartexNetwork

Unfortunately, I've been offline for about a month or so. I've been suffering from depression although I'm so young (11). My grades were suffering and I was bullied. After a while, I grew to stop caring about what people said to me but when it's a family member it hurts more. My brother would call me a failure and bullied me. I forgive him though his words hurt more than bullets. After a while, my grades came back up I lost my depression and now I'm back!
Nice hear you are doing well now!
Remain happy and you can always message me if you need help.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld