Sorry for being offline..

Sep 6, 2019
Hello, People of JartexNetwork

Unfortunately, I've been offline for about a month or so. I've been suffering from depression although I'm so young (11). My grades were suffering and I was bullied. After a while, I grew to stop caring about what people said to me but when it's a family member it hurts more. My brother would call me a failure and bullied me. I forgive him though his words hurt more than bullets. After a while, my grades came back up I lost my depression and now I'm back!

laith_playzmc

Jan 17, 2017
Welcome, hope you're feeling good now, Bullies suck, and you have such a kind heart to forgive him. And keep up the good grades! <3

opkiller123

Nov 25, 2018
Hello, People of JartexNetwork

Unfortunately, I've been offline for about a month or so. I've been suffering from depression although I'm so young (11). My grades were suffering and I was bullied. After a while, I grew to stop caring about what people said to me but when it's a family member it hurts more. My brother would call me a failure and bullied me. I forgive him though his words hurt more than bullets. After a while, my grades came back up I lost my depression and now I'm back!
Nice hear you are doing well now!
Remain happy and you can always message me if you need help.