Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Someone cursed me here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmaGedoN1308

Hey everyone,
2 days ago i was grinding 21 hours straight,yasterday 15hours,today already 6 hours.During that time i opened 60 immortal books=15milion exp,and didnt get Inquisitive book.
Can i pay it with credit card or somehow because this seems impossible.
---EDIT----
i opened 76th book and still didnt get inq,after that i asked someone to sell me 3 immortal books for 1M that was all i had.
I tried to make banknote but my inventory was full and banknote dropped,right at that moment server removed all entities and i lost my money.
I had no money and lost 76x250kexp=19M exp
After all of that i wrote something like: ,,AAAAAAEFAEIFOAJEOFIAJFOIAEFOJAEOIFOJAOEIF''
And quess what this is what i got1531083924597.png
I'm done with this server..... it was nice to play on it after 2 years of not playing i came and i can say only one thing:
2 years ago this was one of the best servers on i have ever played there wasnt such a thing like pay2win. And one of opped players gave me skydonor rank because i earned it not bought it... i was donating every day at least 5M on mini games that i made.
Now if u have money u can buy same things that we worked months for it.
I know server isnt free but there is way too much things that u can buy.
And yeah u can even buy unban after u used hack and took items of other players in pvp,..1531084299919.png
I'm playing minecraft since release 2009 and im studying architecture in school right now i quess i will just go back on titanfactions server and complete my spawn there so they can open factions.
Sorry for my bad english but i hope u understand.
Bye and i wish u all good luck!

Last edited:

SuperJackFTW

You should have known better to not get 4 warnings . Plus it was your mistake that you lost your valuables and also it is just a one day ban . Well bye man :/

FruitFace

yes it was better the last 2 years but if it stayed the same it wouldn't be fun for the old players

Ps: someone cursed me as well deal with it

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
This thread is now locked due to grave digging/reviving old threads.

Regards,
JaySN

Status
Not open for further replies.