Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Some ideas for Factions.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Greetings fellow members of the JartexNetwork!
So I recently got unbanned from the network and now I'm back to playing Factions, but I've had some errors and bugs that wont get off my mind. But that's not what the post is about, it's about ideas that could be implemented into Factions. And before a staff member closes this because it's in the incorrect section but it's really just ideas that I would love to see and maybe the developers could use them for future updates to make the server better. And the major reason I'm even bothered typing this is because JustThiemo JustThiemo is here, he really has a potential of making the server better. No offense to Mex and Max they did a good job as well.

Now the ideas I have in mind.
I'm pretty sure most of the community will agree with this - making the server more based on PotPVP and making gapples extremely rare, that means lowering the amount you can get in the kits and Gkits.

Another major reason why PvP in this server is very boring is the Custom Enchantments, since the start when they got added I had a bad feeling about them, they never seemed to really make the experience better, in this case it made it worse, PvP is actually impossible - currently it's based on who has the best set of gear and has a better ping advantage. So if the server actually gets based on PotPvP it would encourage people to actually get better at PvP, not just rely on custom enchantments. It would make the experience more smooth as well, obviously to make PotPvP even possible you should get rid of the lag.
Probably the best idea for factions would be a full revamp, that means deleting useless stuff, and only leaving the stuff that is actually useful. Obviously there will be atleast one person that will disagree with your choices, but sometimes you have to sacrifice someone to make something better for everyone else.
Now with cannoning, from what I've seen by now everything is working, but it's not smooth to make the experience enjoyable, sometimes the cannons even bug out and explode because of lag. But it's very rare now. Maybe somehow making the cannoning smoother would actually impact the server a bit more - possible causing less lag and TPS drops.

These are just the major ones, there is a lot more to talk about but last time I did something like this it went over the character limit, so I will keep this as it is.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Now with cannoning, from what I've seen by now everything is working, but it's not smooth to make the experience enjoyable, sometimes the cannons even bug out and explode because of lag.
Here's s suggestion: Remove tnt and flying sand from the clearlag, so you don't have to check clearlag every shot.

YoloR.I.P

Greetings fellow members of the JartexNetwork!
So I recently got unbanned from the network and now I'm back to playing Factions, but I've had some errors and bugs that wont get off my mind. But that's not what the post is about, it's about ideas that could be implemented into Factions. And before a staff member closes this because it's in the incorrect section but it's really just ideas that I would love to see and maybe the developers could use them for future updates to make the server better. And the major reason I'm even bothered typing this is because JustThiemo JustThiemo is here, he really has a potential of making the server better. No offense to Mex and Max they did a good job as well.

Now the ideas I have in mind.
I'm pretty sure most of the community will agree with this - making the server more based on PotPVP and making gapples extremely rare, that means lowering the amount you can get in the kits and Gkits.

Another major reason why PvP in this server is very boring is the Custom Enchantments, since the start when they got added I had a bad feeling about them, they never seemed to really make the experience better, in this case it made it worse, PvP is actually impossible - currently it's based on who has the best set of gear and has a better ping advantage. So if the server actually gets based on PotPvP it would encourage people to actually get better at PvP, not just rely on custom enchantments. It would make the experience more smooth as well, obviously to make PotPvP even possible you should get rid of the lag.
Probably the best idea for factions would be a full revamp, that means deleting useless stuff, and only leaving the stuff that is actually useful. Obviously there will be atleast one person that will disagree with your choices, but sometimes you have to sacrifice someone to make something better for everyone else.
Now with cannoning, from what I've seen by now everything is working, but it's not smooth to make the experience enjoyable, sometimes the cannons even bug out and explode because of lag. But it's very rare now. Maybe somehow making the cannoning smoother would actually impact the server a bit more - possible causing less lag and TPS drops.

These are just the major ones, there is a lot more to talk about but last time I did something like this it went over the character limit, so I will keep this as it is.

I like it HenzenLV.

Heyimmute

I think just a few of the custom enchants should stay, like anything that can’t affect pvp. Just my 2 cents.

Heyimmute

These forums are so dead lmao. how did i find this on the front page.