Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

So I got banned for lagging so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
Today I was lagging so hard I got banned. Like I found an 8 block reach he has not gotten ban yet in bedwars and I got banned by the console for 24 hr.
I queene sumo and at that time everyone stopped moving. Then I got tpped to sumo and my enemy was hitting me I took no kb for 5 sec due to lag. I could not even see my enemy move and I got banned. This also happened to me before as well and I need to get unbanned. If you check my ping before I got banned I was getting 500+ ms.
1598274889648.png

drtrongamersteam

It happens, all of the people in this server looks like their hacking but it's just their fps being higher. So I recommend try appealing it, even though the ban has already end, or get a good wifi or a good pc. That's my opinion and maybe try using fps booster client like badlion or others that actually higher your fps.

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
It happens, all of the people in this server looks like their hacking but it's just their fps being higher. So I recommend try appealing it, even though the ban has already end, or get a good wifi or a good pc. That's my opinion and maybe try using fps booster client like badlion or others that actually higher your fps.
Please, don't revive a thread that's over a week old. Check out the forum rules for further information.

~Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.