Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i got banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkz05

i was trying to pot but i pulled my pearl out and accidentally clicked it. if u give me a chance to explain then Ur staff wouldn't be so delusional. they cant ban every single hacker in the game but when someone does something by accident the get banned very very disappointing in this server, it was better in 2018 when they had good staff. (and of course you will not reply, im ashamed in this server. get better staff. i donated happily and this is what i get for doing a accident) No pearl glitching I was in a safe room and I was potting but accidentally used my pearl and I got kicked out the safe room

Last edited:

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
He got banned for Bug Exploiting.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Merkz05

Saferoom when someone was killing me in there, I have been banned for a month because when I was potting I accidentally pulled out my pearl and as the pot button is right click I was spamming and I got kicked out

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Merkz05

He got banned for Bug Exploiting.
I'm sure there is more than what he told.
I realise that you might think this but I am being 100% truthful that’s why I have came to appeal for a unban

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Sorry but since when have I not been patient

sorry but since when have I not been patient
hey, i’m not saying you haven’t been patient i’m just saying that this isn’t a place to ask for staff for an unban or asking staff to read your unban appeal as even if you were false banned the appeal would get denied due to u asking them to read it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Merkz05

hey, i’m not saying you haven’t been patient i’m just saying that this isn’t a place to ask for staff for an unban or asking staff to read your unban appeal as even if you were false banned the appeal would get denied due to u asking them to read it
This was not for a unban as such as I was trying to see if they would see this and how they have failed by not letting me explain what had happened

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Kindly make an unban appeal and be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.