Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal SkyWars [SkyWars] Skywars update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGuyHQ

Minecraft Username:
CreeperGuyHQ

What is the suggestion about?
Skywars update

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
I suggest you guys to add water buckets in all modes of skywars. This is because if players fall from a high place while making a skybase or any other thing, water buckets can save their life. Water buckets also help players(sometimes) when someone knocks them off the island.
Thank you for reading my suggestion.

Sincerely,
CreeperGuyHQ

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This makes players make fast reflexes when they fall just like block clutches. Thus, it improves their PvP skills in skywars too.

Yeah even I would love if the jartex staff adds water buckets to skywars
IT WOULD BE EPIC!

skyarmyfan11

True, in that this has the potential in making games longer, and gives players more chance, but it also can cause people to camp next to the void, and you would never know, unless max block render.
so -1

Montaaax

True, in that this has the potential in making games longer, and gives players more chance, but it also can cause people to camp next to the void, and you would never know, unless max block render.
so -1
that's true . -1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello CreeperGuyHQ,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.