Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyWars] Perks

Emman222

Minecraft Username:
Emman222
What is your suggestion about?:
Perks
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
perks can give you some special abilities if you do something that triggers it like killing opponents , i can give examples , these are my perk ideas

examples:
Karma: this only triggers when you got killed and it spawns a "robot" wolf that targets the opponent that killed you and the wolf explodes when killed ..

vampire : this was an upgrade in the old time skywars , if you kill an opponent , you will get instant health but instead , change it to a 5 seconds regen 2 ..

revenge: This only works in team mode and its uses is ..... When your teamate died , it alerts you in the chat that your teamate is dead and gives you an infinite or 8 min strength ..

each perk has a different price depending on how powerful it is ..
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
not a big improvement but gives much excitement and game experience
Is there anything else we should know?:
well i know people mostly say this will be op , well how about we make it expensive , is that fair now??

Last edited:

KANGREW

Neutral
It is a pretty good idea. I would suggest it costs a bit more but it's permanent instead of a one-time thing, and you're only allowed to have one equipped at a time. They first have to fix the skywars lag and all the kits that are broken.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

Neutral
It is a pretty good idea. I would suggest it costs a bit more but it's permanent instead of a one-time thing, and you're only allowed to have one equipped at a time. They first have to fix the skywars lag and all the kits that are broken.

I know they will fix bugs or any issues first but making it permanent would be so so broken in my opinion , one-time thing would make it balanced

KANGREW

I know they will fix bugs or any issues first but making it permanent would be so so broken in my opinion , one-time thing would make it balanced

Well, one time use would be more balanced, but not as expensive. 700 coins for a one time use is fairly expensive. Maybe 200-300.

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
Please no, i already got every single ability on eggwars, and can just spawn kill every single team, 5v1.
Makes the game way too OP.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Emman222

Emman222

Please no, i already got every single ability on eggwars, and can just spawn kill every single team, 5v1.
Makes the game way too OP.

u talking about eggwars? this is skywars and like i said .. the price depends on how powerfull the perk is .. just to make it balanced