Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars [SkyWars] Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ChunkLoader

Minecraft Username:
ChunkLoader
What is your suggestion about?:
Kits
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
1. Remove princess, or change it a little, maybe make it have 8 arrow, is to overpowerd and too over used at the biggining of games
2.Remove buyable kits (zeus veteran etc), in my opinion, is not fair for those who dont have it, and the game shoud not be pay to win, so Staff get more money, i know this might come out the wrong way, but focuse a little more on players than money.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will make tha game fair and fun

Flexier

Donator
Donator
1. Remove princess, or change it a little, maybe make it have 8 arrow, is to overpowerd and too over used at the biggining of games

I like this to be buffed

2.Remove buyable kits (zeus veteran etc), in my opinion, is not fair for those who dont have it, and the game shoud not be pay to win, so Staff get more money, i know this might come out the wrong way, but focuse a little more on players than money.

But nope not this

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It's a good suggestion but you have posted one more suggestion with the same title.

Butterinq

-1 people buy the ranks for the kits, if you dont like having bad gear then buy a rank.

KhosrawClub

Minecraft Username:
ChunkLoader
What is your suggestion about?:
Kits
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars
Describe your suggestion:
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It will make tha game fair and fun
For Number two they can make it so you can also get it with having 1000 brains and then get it so it can be more easy and also make the brain storage like 1000.
+1

SenpaiRie

Donator
Donator
Neutral

I do agree that the princess kit needs changing, however I do believe that if someone buys a rank it is for the kits, and would be unfair to remove it.

KhosrawClub

Neutral

I do agree that the princess kit needs changing, however I do believe that if someone buys a rank it is for the kits, and would be unfair to remove it.
I agree, but the princess kit can have 16 arrows.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
1ChunkLoader

1ChunkLoader

Neutral

This may come the wrong way, but do you care more about money?

SenpaiRie

Donator
Donator
This may come the wrong way, but do you care more about money?

Why would I care about the money? What I mean is if someone buys the rank, they DESERVE something in return. In this case it's a kit. No one is pushing them to do it, but they did it either to support the server or to get the kit. As I said.... It would be unfair to remove it after they helped the server. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.