Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Hey

Anyone know why Skywars is dying on Jartex?

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
Skywars is Dying since years no matter nodays no1 grinding sw expect bhoppers

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Yeah i guess it's kinda useless because doubles doesn't exist no more .
I didn't say anything about doubles, I said all the facts, there's nothing related to doubles in my statement xd.

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
I do not agree with you, that dia rank players get “extra advantages”, as a dia player since years, I did not find any advantage that is OP, if you were talking about the extra votes, then you should know that everyone just votes extreme, suppose there are 12 players in the game, and half of them, i.e, 6 players vote extreme, while dia rank's vote is 4, so it's clearly visible that it's no such advantage unless some players vote for normal either. And as I have said, mostly players vote extreme, so abusing the dia kit is not going to be possible, and even if it's normal mode, then you should know that healer kit is pretty more OP than the dia kit, as it has instant healing pots, it's same as respawning in skywars. If you are at one hp, and the dia kit user is at 10, then you can just use healer kit to get back to 20 hp and kill the dia kit player.
i always vote extreme either way, i think it's more fair and it's a better game mode in my opinion

Nekglace

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nekglace
a lot of hackers, and only 45 players when 950 total in Jartex :/

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
So true, bro yesterday i played at 8pm and only 46 players. And what about Double Mode ? 0 players.
its all about psychology tbh, ppl will see a game mode without players and just join the one that actually has players.

Hipstergirl69

When solo skywars stops working, people play duos. Probably a big reason is you need twice the players for duos and there aren't as many people playing skywars nowadays as say 1 year ago

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
When solo skywars stops working, people play duos. Probably a big reason is you need twice the players for duos and there aren't as many people playing skywars nowadays as say 1 year ago
nah nah its not that man. skywars is better in solos. when it stops working its true that people will go duos but would you rather play a one life competitive game with someone you never discussed your strats or go on bedwars

nem venhas mana

Status
Not open for further replies.