Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skywars dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Hey

Anyone know why Skywars is dying on Jartex?

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
Skywars was obviously going to die lol . It was a trash minigame with p2w kits. I've never seen another server that made skywars p2w. Also the anticheat is trash so it has so many hackers / auto clickers . And it's a trash server overall so not many people play here anyway .

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
I don't think it is dying to be honest, it's still played, it's not even dead at night whereas Bedwars solos is sometimes
Wdym lol Bedwars is more active than skywars I mean no one plays triples but quads and doubles pretty active whereas in skywars doubles is completetely dead and solos has 50- 60 players at peak hours . Skywars used to have around 150 players before 2 years so its obv dying.

Hipstergirl69

Skywars was obviously going to die lol . It was a trash minigame with p2w kits. I've never seen another server that made skywars p2w. Also the anticheat is trash so it has so many hackers / auto clickers . And it's a trash server overall so not many people play here anyway .
I agree that voting normal and using diamond kit is quite a bit p2w but most games are not like that. I always vote extreme to try to prevent other donators from using that strategy. And healer kit is probably better than diamond kit even in normal and does not require rank.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Lack of updates

I haven't seen any skywars suggestion getting accepted

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
I agree that voting normal and using diamond kit is quite a bit p2w but most games are not like that. I always vote extreme to try to prevent other donators from using that strategy. And healer kit is probably better than diamond kit even in normal and does not require rank.
But it still does give extra advantages to diamond rank players .

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
But it still does give extra advantages to diamond rank players .
I do not agree with you, that dia rank players get “extra advantages”, as a dia player since years, I did not find any advantage that is OP, if you were talking about the extra votes, then you should know that everyone just votes extreme, suppose there are 12 players in the game, and half of them, i.e, 6 players vote extreme, while dia rank's vote is 4, so it's clearly visible that it's no such advantage unless some players vote for normal either. And as I have said, mostly players vote extreme, so abusing the dia kit is not going to be possible, and even if it's normal mode, then you should know that healer kit is pretty more OP than the dia kit, as it has instant healing pots, it's same as respawning in skywars. If you are at one hp, and the dia kit user is at 10, then you can just use healer kit to get back to 20 hp and kill the dia kit player.

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
I do not agree with you, that dia rank players get “extra advantages”, as a dia player since years, I did not find any advantage that is OP, if you were talking about the extra votes, then you should know that everyone just votes extreme, suppose there are 12 players in the game, and half of them, i.e, 6 players vote extreme, while dia rank's vote is 4, so it's clearly visible that it's no such advantage unless some players vote for normal either. And as I have said, mostly players vote extreme, so abusing the dia kit is not going to be possible, and even if it's normal mode, then you should know that healer kit is pretty more OP than the dia kit, as it has instant healing pots, it's same as respawning in skywars. If you are at one hp, and the dia kit user is at 10, then you can just use healer kit to get back to 20 hp and kill the dia kit player.
Yeah i guess it's kinda useless because doubles doesn't exist no more . When doubles was still active two players with diamond rank would just destroy the votes lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.