Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[Skywars] cryingazureeyes's Map Submission

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
cryingazureeyes

cryingazureeyes

Great Reporter
IGN
cryingazureeyes
Islands might need different blocks/stones and you need to rework the middle.
I am planning to add some sandstone in islands but now I want to hear all suggestions. By the way, I think that middle island with dragon looks more beautiful than middle island with endermen

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I like the concept a lot, but as others have said, it is quite bland, and could use more detail. Maybe find a way to incorporate a couple new colors somehow to balance out with the black and pale yellow. This has good potential though.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It looks very good. Ignore what they said above because they seem to be jealous of your building skills.
I already said that I loved the idea but it needs more work to be a very good
That's good, I think you should add more different blocks, because there is too much endstone on the map

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator

Although, I believe that this map has a lot of potential. I really like the idea of an end city map and it is personally something that I have never seen on other servers, I feel like this map that you created was a little rushed through but I love the ideas of the ender dragon in the middle island, and the obsidian pillars throughout the map.

Suggestions:
-I suggest that you take a little more time and design islands for the players to start out in, once you get a good prototype try to experiment and see what could make it better and use mods to make sure they're 100% accurate for every island.

-I feel like you could maybe put in some different characteristics of the end into the map, for example you could have an enderman build somewhere (secondary islands maybe?) and possibly the ender dragon tomb just to name some ideas.

Good luck if you do decide to revamp this map.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
cryingazureeyes

cryingazureeyes

Great Reporter
IGN
cryingazureeyes