Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[Skywars] cryingazureeyes's Map Submission

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Try an purplish and yellowish gradient. Make the bottom of the main island neater. Starter base has a lack of detailing. The enderman could be more detail. Add more structure towards the middle island. Some parts are to flat and some part are not clustered correctly. I suggest you make a dragon then a enderman because due to its own detail.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
cryingazureeyes

cryingazureeyes

Great Reporter
IGN
cryingazureeyes
Try an purplish and yellowish gradient. Make the bottom of the main island neater. Starter base has a lack of detailing. The enderman could be more detail. Add more structure towards the middle island. Some parts are to flat and some part are not clustered correctly. I suggest you make a dragon then a enderman because due to its own detail.
I think, I will remove endermen from starter islands as there isn't enough space for them. I think I will replace them under second islands. By the way, there is an ender dragon already on the middle island

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I think, I will remove endermen from starter islands as there isn't enough space for them. I think I will replace them under second islands. By the way, there is an ender dragon already on the middle island
This is up to you, hope your new map get accepted

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 stated by FuzniX FuzniX
builds too simple

dato303

Reasons were stated above.
But good luck with you're map suggestion!

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX