Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal SkyWars [SkyWars] Change Middle Chests in Skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blarghhh1

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Blarghhh

What is the suggestion about?
Change Middle Chests in Skywars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
Making the chests different from the island chests, in normal mode the chests are the same as island chests. People would know and just leave middle like it's nothing and just camping on their island the whole game. This will take a long time to find the person you are looking for, if this changes people would try to go to middle since it then is actually worth it to go there. Most games I played there is almost none that goes to the middle since it's actually not worth it, this will make the time shorter and letting more people join a game if skywars is crowded full of people. This same goes to rush but in rush it is a little bit easier to find them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
No campers and making the game much and much shorter, a useful middle, won't take that long. And letting more people playing the game if skywars is crowded with alot of people

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
It's a really yes for me !!
especially if they add enderpearl so camper can't knocking PRO's off

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - INTERNAL

Hello Blarghhh1,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted for internal discussion, that means the suggestion has the potential to be added to jartex. The suggestion has been added to our discussion board and might be added to jartex. There is no timeframe for it, it could be less than one week or several months.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.