Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyWars, BedWars] Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Poopgamer200211
What is your suggestion about?:
Bedwars
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyWars, BedWars
Describe your suggestion:
Hi....... I wanted to let you know that there are a lot of people who rage and abuse while playing.......... And so..... I was suggesting if you all could add a chat filter..... Also I would like you to add in game leaderboard and a point to earn so many coins(I personally have over 4800 coins RN) and I know that I'm demanding at this point but....... Could you also implement a player reporting system that does not require video proof???
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I guess for the chat filter there should be a command like /chatfilter toggle

And for the coins I think that a leveling system should be implemented so that the people with over 5k coins have a different name tag in game.

And for the player report I think a command like
/hackreport (player name) (reason)
Should be inputted......
And if a player reports another player for an invalid reason he/she should be muted (for 15-30 minutes) or warned
Is there anything else we should know?:
Ok........ Bedwars maps are becoming stale you need to add more if you want players to like and play on this server same with skywars but in skywars the kits are too OP and probably you should nerd them down and add XP bottles at mid for enchanting and enchanted armour

RusherLV

Yes and that report command is so mandatory but the staff is all like hah we get spammed that’s so not true your suggestion is really good!!

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Everything you just stated has already been suggested. Coins has been suggested and reviewed, as well as leader board. The in game reporting system has been suggested but uncertain if it has been reviewed yet or not.

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
Everything you just stated has already been suggested. Coins has been suggested and reviewed, as well as leader board. The in game reporting system has been suggested but uncertain if it has been reviewed yet or not.
The ingame report system have already been denied I think (not 100% sure)

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
Already suggested, -1.
And please don't do "............"

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • Please format your suggestion a little more organized. All of these were suggested already.
Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.