Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyWars] Ability to buy kits and boxes in skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGuyHQ

Minecraft Username:
CreeperGuyHQ

What is the suggestion about?
Ability to buy kits and boxes in skywars

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
SkyWars

Description:
I like the idea that a random kit or box is awarded to us for 10 brains. But sometimes if we get the same box or kit, the coins given instead of it is WAY too low. 10 brains cost 900 coins. But when we trade them and get something that we already have, you give us like 90 coins. So, I request you guys to make an option so that we can either trade or buy kits and boxes. But when you're buying them, make them expensive.
Ex: Make the cost of Warrior kit 30000 coins. Make the cost of the knight kit 25000 coins, etc.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this idea is implemented, players will make proper use of coins rather than buying brains and trading them for a kit or box that they already have.

Extra Information:
I'm excited for the update!!

Triggerinq

Donator
Donator
IGN
Null
-1 I don't like the fact that all the people who worked HARD for the kits & boxes were wasting time for the kits because of this update you could just simply buy the kits without testing your luck which would make brains useless.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CreeperGuyHQ

CreeperGuyHQ

-1 I don't like the fact that all the people who worked HARD for the kits & boxes were wasting time for the kits because of this update you could just simply buy the kits without testing your luck which would make brains useless.
They will make the kits REALLY expensive.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CreeperGuyHQ

CreeperGuyHQ

They must make the kits REALLY expensive. You know you have to work really hard for coins too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.