Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update SkyblockDream - We Need Your Help! | July The 5th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Here are my suggestions:
-I think everyone playing on Dream would agree with this (the ones who got gkits that are for leveling up) REMOVE THE LEVELING.
-Leave the head /is top because that makes it worth playing and not that much of a p2w, legit with spawners people will just use gkits and win.
-Why is there a koth on skyblock and no outpost? Outpost is more useful in my opinion. For example make it so ti gives ONLY exp or ONLY Money we don't want broken eco 2nd week of map like on factions.
- Remove some usless enchants cuz they just in the way and nobody uses them
-Lower the EXP prices of /enchanter they are too much
-And for the love of god make the Treasure and Special worth the money like you did on factions
-Nerf all of the special sets cuz like thats not evenpvp anymore
-Buff Ultra Crate Keys

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Here are my suggestions:
-I think everyone playing on Dream would agree with this (the ones who got gkits that are for leveling up) REMOVE THE LEVELING.
-Leave the head /is top because that makes it worth playing and not that much of a p2w, legit with spawners people will just use gkits and win.
-Why is there a koth on skyblock and no outpost? Outpost is more useful in my opinion. For example make it so ti gives ONLY exp or ONLY Money we don't want broken eco 2nd week of map like on factions.
-And for the love of god make the Treasure and Special worth the money like you did on factions
-Buff Ultra Crate Keys
Completely agree!
head /is top is annoying af

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Completely agree!
head /is top is annoying af
if u want delano winning with just p2w shit and not even trying sure vote for /head is top to be off, its legit the only thing making it not that p2w and if that is removed people who just start out cant do anything about it.
like for example i can get nonranks to grind heads for me but they can keep the loot, it wont be the same thing as afking cuz i can do it myself dont need others to afk for me

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
The ways you can make skyblock dream good is by removing the kit upgrades as people that bought it from store expect to get god keys since day 1 not like 8-10 weeks later since seasons don't even last that long, yes I understand why was it added in the first place to balance out the game as it is "unfair" advantage towards people without gkits but the price of usually spending real money buying that advantage.

So in a sense anything that has been bought from jartex online store should not ever be nerfed meaning remove the gkit upgrading as you can see from the infinitechest situation it has gotten such a big nerf it wasn't even good to spend 60+/- euros on. The infinitechest can remain like that maybe a little buff wouldn't hurt anyone.

But if u do indeed add a new spawner/mob system that could work good with the nerfed infinitechest for example if you add new upgrades to spawners like it was a couple of seasons ago with more drops exp, drops etc, but making it differently now like getting special island missions to getting special upgrade shards like turning the loot into blocks upon death resulting in less storage needed if this is to be added it will ofc need nerfing like a bit of tax that comes with that upgrade etc or less spawn rates or less drops as its in blocks could mean that 9 mobs would need to die to make 1 block, or if this idea isn't good or hard to implement it can easily be added to infinitechest to blockify all items stored making room for more etc incase the infinitechest remains as bad as it was the last season with the "infinite" being a sarcastic joke. A new way to get value on /island top is also needed as most people don't really love grinding 24/7 to win it, something like prison would be a great idea but then again what would separate skyblock from prison or factions so maybe something new, previously we had blocks then spawners and now heads, so what would be next that would be unique more strategic maybe adding some new rare custom drop from certain mobs that give island value when redeemed like mob crystals that drop randomly between 1-10 after every 5k-10k mobs that die naturally or by players adding this could also implement new enchantments like the ones that allow you to get more of these mob crystals each time.

Some of the crate keys need to get buffed for sure. For an example ultra crate keys don't differ much from rare in a sense u get 5k$ out of ultras so much it makes it absurd I'm not asking for a big buff just removing the low exp and money drops as its just bad for a key that should be 2nd best god keys do get the similar issue with money and exp but I am fine with that (others arent).

Some gkits drops needs to get buffed aswell for example special and treasure need a buff for sure not a big one just some bad items removed like cow spawners mobcoins or something like that you're supposed to get good stuff out of those gkits as they should be considered the good gkits on the gamemode.

Special events could be good to be added not koth skyblock isn't meant to have pvp, maybe adding like parkour events (doesn't need to be parkour but anything else other than pvp related) for random drops perks or even lower ranks or some rare enchantments.

Spawnershop is good like it was last time random spawners for a limited time that is a good way to limit buying spawners in a sense the fun thing would be if u can buy the limited time spawner upgrades (if they are added) from the same spawnershop when they randomly appear every week or so to upgrade to get better spawners etc.

I am just a random guy that helps players a lot and i just have a lot of ideas these are some if you don't like them its k I just feel like it could be more fun having something new entirely added not just having the same old thing repeating every season and same teams winning all the time, that's it from me for now hope you guys make an actual fun season this time, so bye now see you soon.

Nayzad

Donator
Donator
Here are my suggestions:
-Buff Ultra Crate Keys
+1 but the head /is top is annoying

Nayzad

Donator
Donator
if u want delano winning with just p2w shit and not even trying sure vote for /head is top to be off, its legit the only thing making it not that p2w and if that is removed people who just start out cant do anything about it.
like for example i can get nonranks to grind heads for me but they can keep the loot, it wont be the same thing as afking cuz i can do it myself dont need others to afk for me
blocks is good too not only spawners

NeonDarkness

My opinion is keeping the head system, as it makes the person actually put effort and time in it, and not be p2w. If it was spawners, the people who bought a ton of gkits(spawner gkit and others), they will not have to put effort into getting top 3. I do agree however that grinding heads and then selling them does burn your energy, a way to fix that is by adding a "deposit-wand", it works exactly like the sell wand, but instead deposits the heads to /is top

Short note: keep the head system as it makes everyone actually grind and not just afk

Hristy

Donator
Donator
My opinion is keeping the head system, as it makes the person actually put effort and time in it, and not be p2w. If it was spawners, the people who bought a ton of gkits(spawner gkit and others), they will not have to put effort into getting top 3. I do agree however that grinding heads and then selling them does burn your energy, a way to fix that is by adding a "deposit-wand", it works exactly like the sell wand, but instead deposits the heads to /is top

Short note: keep the head system as it makes everyone actually grind and not just afk
yup and they can also add hoppers that pick up heads which will make it so u dont have to pick up the heads urself

Status
Not open for further replies.