Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppymurder

soo i just realised that many players in jartex in skyblock dream server are having hard time for not having fly to help them to build what they want soo i suggest make 1vote=30mins orb of flight and it looks like [magma cream] they can redeem it when ever they want not instantly when u vote and this will increase votes and players and dont make skygod is wayy better than normal players soo i suggest again making a demikitcrate --> demi crate that means thet for example skygod get -->pick:eff6 demiskygod get-->eff4 and make voting points to get demi ranks but that wont affect on the purchaseable ranks they will still have thier power just to rise deam skyblock server again i suggest again making the chances of getting the good immortal books higher to make it easier to do everything and i suggest and final one is to make a ranks mulitplier skydonor x2 money skyvip x3 and then it depends how strong is the rank if it was skygod then its x7 mulipier but demi ranks dont have muliplier it has the normal player mulipier and thanks that was my suggestions that will help alot :D:)

Last edited:

Clasher

IGN
Clasher567
soo i just realised that many players in jartex in skyblock dream server are having hard time for not having fly to help them to build what they want soo i suggest make 1vote=30mins orb of flight and it looks like [magma cream] they can redeem it when ever they want not instantly when u vote and this will increase votes and players and dont make skygod is wayy better than normal players soo i suggest again making a demikitcrate --> demi crate that means thet for example skygod get -->pick:eff6 demiskygod get-->eff4 and make voting points to get demi ranks but that wont affect on the purchaseable ranks they will still have thier power just to rise deam skyblock server again i suggest again making the chances of getting the good immortal books higher to make it easier to do everything and i suggest and final one is to make a ranks mulitplier skydonor x2 money skyvip x3 and then it depends how strong is the rank if it was skygod then its x7 mulipier but demi ranks dont have muliplier it has the normal player mulipier and thanks that was my suggestions that will help alot :D:)
Then that would be a rip to people have fly bec they bought it for 25$ and you just suggest to make it free for voting idc if it has time limit its unfair to us if it will be like that then rip voodoo on giving us 25$ codes each person who have fly multiplier eh unfair too player ranks less multiplier

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
You want to break the server economy? .-.
That won't srsly help, first of all Orb of Flight is nothing but copying another OG Skyblock Server.
I would just stay on the thing which they have right now.

Exitiment1

1. Add ranks which we can buy with in-game money with some special abilities and set their prices hard to reach
2. Set Immortal enchantments to lower exp so everyone can afford and not to play for like 1-2hr for 1 book and set bigger chance for getting Inquisitive (or maybe redo)

Clasher

IGN
Clasher567
1. Add ranks which we can buy with in-game money with some special abilities and set their prices hard to reach
2. Set
Immortal enchantments to lower exp so everyone can afford and not to play for like 1-2hr for 1 book and set bigger chance for getting Inquisitive (or maybe redo)
Dang your suggestion is totally sht ranks purchasable inganme cash totally would ruin the eco and immortal to lower exp price totally bs.

_iAnarepsSi_

6wrF2XQ.jpg

Within this post, we would like to talk about SkyblockDream on JartexNetwork.

So it will no longer be a secret anymore. We started working on an upcoming reset for skyblockdream, and we are now looking for your opinions on the update we are planning!
So to make this skyblockdream reset the best we can, do we need your guys help!

So comment your suggestion/ideas on this post to help us!

Please give examples where necessary, AND if you have any screenshots for your suggestion, please provide them. It would be interesting to see them. Also, any reasons why you prefer something would be appreciated. Maybe we can implement some of your ideas into Skyblock Dream!

Some ideas you/we have

• Island upgrades?
  • New customenchantments
  • Redo the customenchantments
  • Rebalanced Economy
  • King of the hill?

Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please note: If something is wrong with the current skyblockdream let us also know so we can fix them before this update.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the suggestions you guys come up with. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

J0Z4EoE.jpg

Questions & Answers

Q: When will this reset happen?
A: We currently have no date set, we will try our best have it online fast as possible. But this can take a couple of days since we still have to add all your suggestions.
Q: Why does skyblockdream reset.
A: Skyblockdream is already up for some time. A reset has to happen to change and improve with lots of excellent new features, to make the game more exciting for you all! This then allows you players to have a fresh start and new players can begin to play without any significant disadvantage.

Q: What will happen to the current skyblockdream server?
A: It will still stay online until this reset is entirely done and ready to play.

Please uban me :( so i can play in skybock and enjoy the reset PLEASE UNBAN ME :(
If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.

The JartexNetwork Staff Team

Tp-2005

I'll just say my ideas out!

Remove:

-The item stacking as it nerf most of the starter farms as it's really important to have starter farms when there's reset

-The confirmation of buying/selling items in player's chest shop

Add:

-Parkour price : [Once Price] Which you will get from the parkour [if you're adding one again] make some checkpoint for each price so that the parkour will be longer.

-I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but please make NPC move, some farm uses some tripwires hook which is mostly activated by some mobs passing to it.

-/sell hand or /sell all cause it's really annoying to clear some huge storage system farms.

-More island teleportation home [having the ability to teleport to 2 other places in our island, I recommend the command to be as, when creating the home - /is sethome [number] and when we're going to teleport to it /is teleport [number] or /is t [number], and let there be a limit for it according to player's rank]

Fix:

-Fix the error where Redstone Clock use to break when there's lag/reboot in the server

That is mostly most of my ideas for the new coming Reset/Update of SBD!
#HYPE

[Please reset SBF/fix SBF too]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.