Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important SkyBlock Dream - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_profesor

Starter island alternatives should be removed or decreased. Some of them are too big for example Tower Island, Pirate Island... People can't use their creativity over these patterns, I mean it's skyblock, it has to be like classic and people can have fun building their own islands. Thanks for reading ;)

PokeCrafter

Also just a few tips:
Make. Spawners. More. Expensive.And.Exp.Harder.To.Get
Thats what we say all the time.
Make hoppers more expensive too. Thats whats causing server lag.
Make spawners spawn less mobs but more valuable drops. This should be self explanatory

acsia

[/QUOTE]
I Suggest Add Pet in /shop that can be buy Money and add pet crates and pet keys can be buy only in jartex shop
Add More Spawners
Remove /CF because it is easy to make money with /cf
Add /jackpot that over 25 people can join and it spins like a crate key who ever wins will get all the money.
Add /warp shop pls because /shop is for lazy peoples
I suggest Make minerals Even expinsive becuase people only buy in /shop because its cheap and some of the players dont mine
Add a sign that player can right click on there profit shop and sell all the items in the chest

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Here is what i think should be added in the upcoming reset! ( all in my opinion )
  • Adding /trails ( Would be a great addition to SBD )
  • Don't add /pets ( May cause more lag )
  • Make /challenges give tokens ( WTF is this for? Cause add /is perks. Similar to factions) *If you don't like this part just quote saying ''-1''*
  • Nerf getting money in crates ( You get like 1k tf is that useful for? )
  • Remove /CF because it is easy to make money with /cf
    True remove it, as people already know when they are going to lose or win.
  • Remove sunflowers buyable from /shop ( People love to scam )
  • I say remove the Confirmation from the sell chest because I find it very annoying to use profit shops when I have to confirm that I want to buy that certain item . I liked the method a reset ago where we can just click once on a buy / sell sign and we can get our items .
    Don't remove this, cause it was added due to scammers.
  • Make it so no is leader/owner can kick a member if he/she is offline.
  • First of all can you please don't reset ranks after reset.
    That never happens tbh ( only gkits get reseted and money and other stuffs in pv's )
  • Secondly Please add /sellwand which is an infinite wand for Skyvip and above.
    Don't add this!
  • Removing tprequest when the player is in pvp zone for stoping the tp traping
    Remove this!

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I might of been stupid on suggesting that villagers must be best for economy, but I actually agree with the fact that farming comes with knowledge and with great choice of spawners for your start because if most expensive spawners were best for economy then they would be an easy choice for everyone and easy choices make players rich quickly.

In my opinion things must come with great choices, knowledge on what to buy. Cheap spawners are great for starters and would be great even after you have over a billion island value because of selling effort and that in my opinion is pain.
In my opinion really expensive spawners can come in late times after you have perfect earning with cheap spawners to buy a lot of expensive ones later.

There is a problem with cheap spawners overtime, the more you get them, the more you will have to keep selling their loot and that's what limits your farming time with cheap spawners, if you have tons of them then you will just give up selling their loot because they overfill quick and their loot will take a long time to sell, at this time villagers and Pigman can be used as a main resource for economy but they come in late time, after your earning with cheap spawners is like 50m a day.
My suggestions on removing a system where you need xp to merge spawners because that will ruin your start.
If most expensive spawners were best for economy, it would be unfair because a lot of players will get spawner keys and will boost their farming.

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
I do Agree
Eventhough, my suggestion is to add /settings like in prison. Or at least a "Shop Confirmation" setting :)

nintendos

have you already determined when it will restart skyblock dream ???

Soul_Stealer

Don't nerf every single spawner except one or two, like before, different players want to use different grinders to make money.
Add a few more ce that aren't for Pvp, literally the only enchants I can think of that aren't for pvp are Gears, Telepathy, Anti Gravity, Springs.

Hope to see some good stuff in the next season, I've been waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.