Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Skyblock Dream - We Need Your Help! | September The 30th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Increases the prices of the gkits in /transfer and change the /transfer reset to a different time as it is midnight for me and basically mobcoins are useless to me

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Test run the game mode with staff members before it actually resets, to prevent a huge amount of bugs.
Good idea, same with minigames like before this would just prevent alot of bugs and would save their time fixing it when they can just fix it upfront before release. +1

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Adding seasonal ranks and gkits is a good way to balance the game for normal people not buying items directly from the jartex store
I disagree with you, WHY?

People have over 100 gkit per one and more than HALF of them are keys special and treasure, now imagine all those gkit giving you the 25% books stuff and IMAGINE the sessional one (That is a really easier way to get gkits but it is for a season, which that will BREAK it way much more for them and that is unfair.)

Make 4koths every 6h a day
I already suggested 4 koths xd

Higher ping and lower ping is
Big difference !
- Do something about it make it fair to everyone .
I have come in a really good solution about this, which is really aids as I can imagine what it is to be lagging 24/7 I am not really sure if it would exactly work but it worth suggesting it.

So what if you "buy" a new IP for people that are really far away from the main host ~France~ Like that way people who live somewhere really far away can have a taste of what it is to be playing with low ping ( I mean a host or whatsoever in another country )

Movq

Donator
Donator
Remove tank 2 or add strenngth IV
BIG FUCKING YES

PvP Suggestions:
Hardened should go up to 5 to match how OP penetrate 5 is
Make tank go to 3, and make it an immortal enchantment.
Lower the debuffs of drunk
Hulk should be just strength with no slowness, hulk is a galaxy enchant and shouldn't have a disadvantage to having this enchant.
There should be a warning that shows up in chat that states if your armor is below 50 durability, instead of having to open your inventory every time to check your armor durability. Not everyone has badlion or an armor showing mod.
Make /warp fps smaller, the point of the arena is a compact space where people can't run away that much.
new gens like you runis the pvp system please sym

Decrease Hardened enchant to 2/3 since people are using 5 gsets and we all know most people hack they set kill aura on low settings and keep fighting for 4 hours and my arm hurts till i break one set
PLEASE DONT GIVE SUGGESTIONS ABOUT PVP, SBD WAS PERFECT 4 MAPS AGO AND ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS MADE IT UNPLAYABLE.

Higher ping and lower ping is
Big difference !
- Do something about it make it fair to everyone .
at sbd you actually got advantage zack your hits will stack :O

No keep hulk slowness, that’s the whole point gives a debuff in return for a buff. There are mods which u can see the percentage ur armour is on
its ok newgens wants to ruin sbd more LOL.
#BRINGSBDPVPBEFORE5MAPSAGO

I have come in a really good solution about this, which is really aids as I can imagine what it is to be lagging 24/7 I am not really sure if it would exactly work but it worth suggesting it.

So what if you "buy" a new IP for people that are really far away from the main host ~France~ Like that way people who live somewhere really far away can have a taste of what it is to be playing with low ping ( I mean a host or whatsoever in another country )
this means to sperate the community and the staff team etc. thats why its not possible :O

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator

You can't do that in Minecraft, it's just not possible to have different hostings in different areas while still being connected to the same server.
If you're interested, read about 'Transfer packets' and question yourself why this isn't supported in the game :(

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
You can't do that in Minecraft, it's just not possible to have different hostings in different areas while still being connected to the same server.
If you're interested, read about 'Transfer packets' and question yourself why this isn't supported in the game :(
I thought that was the reason why there were multiple ips xd

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Make music discs obtainable, so jukebox can have a reason for its existing in the /shop
Some suggestions here by which ways you could make music discs available::

Fishing) Each SkyBlock I used to get a "Luck of the Sea III" enchantment on my fishing rod and fish until I get something interesting, it was a nice activity and a reason to build a cute aquarium. And you can include music discs within this fishing.

Challenges) And I remember there was a SkyBlock plugin for island challenges, which ( I think ? ) you guys had the season before this, but maybe you shall include better prizes and music discs within the prizes, they're really fun to do for certain players who play in SkyBlock just for its little island tasks.

Note: there is no way to gather these discs currently as server settings coincidence with the classic methods of gathering them. My two suggestions above aim firstly to make music discs obtainable again.

mymusicdisccollection.jpg

eAwesome

new gens like you runis the pvp system please sym
How fast did my suggestion go down...
And we can't always have old-school features, things have to change to be more interesting for most people. Having only "old" things in the game makes it more boring

yes and tank 3 will fuck up everything, i would rather do a 1v1 in practice Gapple PVP with strength 1 and bad hit registry.
I guess that's a good analogy for it
It might be only good for the people who actually want to click a lot and do a long battle in pvp

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
How fast did my suggestion go down...
And we can't always have old-school features, things have to change to be more interesting for most people. Having only "old" things in the game makes it more boring

yes and tank 3 will fuck up everything, i would rather do a 1v1 in practice Gapple PVP with strength 1 and bad hit registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.