Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Dream] Villager spawners Huge buff

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Villager spawners Huge buff
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
I know you guys will think that villager spawners are OP on money making, now they are not. i have explained all information as how other spawners can make you more money at https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/skyblock-dream-economy-ruined.34331/
My suggestion is to make emeralds sell for 100-150$ each since the spawner is worth 5,000,000 and it's other spawners that are worth 5-10x less make you more money.
It's not fair spending on cheap spawners and make more money than with most expensive one. It should all be as it is, Villager spawner costs 10x more than other spawner and villager loot should sell for 10x more or they should drop more loot that can make up the profit factor of 10x.

Other choice could be making villagers drop more per death, such as 1-5 emeralds instead of 1 so it can be 10x better than a spawner that is worth 10x less.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help economy and will stop lazy players to earn more money with cheap spawners than others with expensive ones.

Would also be worth your time to sell loot.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Na

Radi

Radi You are saying this because you have nothing to argue about economy and you are being stupid, stop going off topic please.

OTHER: I have just found out that Villager spawner limit is 1008 which is the same as other spawners and with that change other spawners are still better on economy than villager spawners.

So what you are trying to argue with spawner limit is still incorrect, they are still better on economy.
My suggestion entirely was to make villager spawners better than other spawners on economy which now they aren't.

You guys are defending cheap spawners that are better on economy than a spawner that should be mainly for great economy.
You guys think that villagers are the best? that's nothing that i've seen so far, IS TOP 2 is catching up with our value all thanks to ruined economy.
Everything i want to say has been covered by Erza and Andy, this will make it unfair for newer players and basically only help you, your just mad cause nat is closing in on is top

D

Deleted member 31346

I personally think that it should be left as it is now. Villager spawners are, when effectively used, still a good source of money. I am sorry but it will be a no for me on your suggestion.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Hello,
This suggestion is too old and we have decided to refresh the suggestions.
If you still think it's good feel free to re suggest it.
Have A Good Day,
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.