Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Dream] Villager spawners Huge buff

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Villager spawners Huge buff
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
I know you guys will think that villager spawners are OP on money making, now they are not. i have explained all information as how other spawners can make you more money at https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/skyblock-dream-economy-ruined.34331/
My suggestion is to make emeralds sell for 100-150$ each since the spawner is worth 5,000,000 and it's other spawners that are worth 5-10x less make you more money.
It's not fair spending on cheap spawners and make more money than with most expensive one. It should all be as it is, Villager spawner costs 10x more than other spawner and villager loot should sell for 10x more or they should drop more loot that can make up the profit factor of 10x.

Other choice could be making villagers drop more per death, such as 1-5 emeralds instead of 1 so it can be 10x better than a spawner that is worth 10x less.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help economy and will stop lazy players to earn more money with cheap spawners than others with expensive ones.

Would also be worth your time to sell loot.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Na

OwlerPax

Addicted Member
I will vote -1 and here's why. When you invest in others spawners it comes with a price and that is time. It can take 10x or more time then selling emeralds. So it's really the players choice on spawners they choose. If they want to spend less time selling buy villagers but if they want to make a bit more money and spend more time selling then buy other spawners.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/skyblock-dream-economy-ruined.34331/
I have made calculations on loot selling and price, I think you probably didn't read entire topic there.
So basically what you are telling is that it's all about the effort players decide to put on selling which sounds fair but I can have 5 island members selling cheap spawners loot and then make more money than the one who's with villagers.

Cheap spawners are too good on economy here and they are easily obtainable by anyone and from that they can farm so quick and then there will also be no point in buying villagers because they aren't superior to other spawners on economy which is stupid because why do you think they most expensive? because it will take less effort on selling them? yea that's a great thing since why are the villagers worth that much and why they are the most valuable spawners that are available.

So you are trying to tell that it's all about the time it takes to sell their loot, because on cheaper spawners you have a to take lot more to sell the loot which in my opinion still sounds dull because why are villagers there in the first place?, it's to be best on economy, in this case if you are saying this then you are also saying that villager spawners are useless.

Anyways if you really wanted to make economy fair you would not argue about the time, it's all about calculations, how much drops per mobs, how quick mobs spawn, how much their loot sell for.

Cheap spawners cannot be god on economy in a long run, they are always used at early times so it can produce you enough money to buy the greatest spawner which is villager.

Economy doesn't work like that at other servers, in other servers most expensive spawners are best on economy.
The price of the cheap spawners is 5 to 10x less as villager and their 1 drop already sells for 10$ which is a third of 30$ which is emerald.
For such a cheap spawner to be main source of economy is absurd.

Remember, cheap spawners loot sell for 10$ each not 1$ and 10$ is already a third of 30$, so if you think about it for such a cheap spawner to be so effective on economy and for such an expensive spawner to be worse, it's completely broken choice and it would make villagers useless in the entire server.

Do you have any idea on how economy works, other servers have perfect economy.

necacepac

Donator
Donator
Being stupid and buying vills like crazy, it's not srv problem u could of just think about future ,when they see a lot of players r buying vills they will nerf them.
Gl with ur suggestion big - 1 from me

Hithy

Addicted Member
dont u understand what he said, if you legit dont use a brain then please dont comment, instead, read it again

Radi

This is literally going to demolish the eco -1

-Skrub

Status
Not open for further replies.