Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [SkyBlock Dream] Removing Spawner stacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Minecraft Username:
doggies2000004
What is your suggestion about?:
Removing Spawner stacking.
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
I think we should remove the spawner stacking plugin because for all the old skyblock players it was fun having to work really hard to make your big farms to fit all of your spawners. But now with the spawner stacking, it makes it so you have to make a smaller farm and you don't work as hard.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
I think it could help jartex because of all of the experienced and old players on jartex would have more fun because you have to work harder and I don't think skyblock should be an easy game mode because you have to start on a small island and work your way up and get better on the server but you have to work hard to get there and now its too easy.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
No thanks, -1.

Didgerido

Addicted Member
I think it's better to keep it implemented to a certain degree. Maybe instead of upgrading spawners with XP, they should just stack? It can make the server less intensive (as SkyblockDream already is very buggy), and could probably help that. I know that another issue would arise would be that people can get too overpowered quickly, and while people may not like it, would the best thing would be personally raise the price of the spawners after a certain amount are bought? I think that would allow for the OPness of island to be capped, and will prevent anyone from getting too much money that would mess up the economy. The whole issue is the amount of money made. As well, could keeping stacked spawners keep more players playing the game? As building farms would take less time and people would be more willing to set them up? I'm gonna say a -1 based on the idea's details, but I don't disagree with it.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Hello there,
Thank you for your interest into improving JartexNetwork by making suggestions.
I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to :
  • Less spawners cause less lag
I hope you will enjoy playing JartexNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.