Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyBlock Dream] Removing buy/sell sign confirmation or add toggle confirmation options

De_rio

Minecraft Username:
DeRio
What is your suggestion about?:
Removing buy/sell sign confirmation or add toggle confirmation options
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
For profit shop is annoying everytime change chest to buy must get confirmation.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Improved gameplay experience

Didgerido

Addicted Member
-1 because people will be complaining if they accidentally buy from a sign they didn’t want to buy from. This is used to prevent money mishaps (and ingame glitches I assume) from occurring, so removing them would cause more issues. People would make purchases and would complain about not knowing what they were buying from others.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
De_rio

De_rio

If removing causes accidental buy/sell, may we can add toggle on/off confirmation. I make this suggestion because someone complaining abouy buy/sell confirmation and my P. S.
Or may confirmation only happen one time in same sign tag, not every single of sign. It soo many way make it easier and saver btw.

ItzCJC

-1 because people will be complaining if they accidentally buy from a sign they didn’t want to buy from. This is used to prevent money mishaps (and ingame glitches I assume) from occurring, so removing them would cause more issues. People would make purchases and would complain about not knowing what they were buying from others.
Agreed, -1.

fightfire

Addicted Member
Donator
+1

and if they make it u can toggle it will be cool

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
+1

It should be like in Prison. A toggle isn't bad. If you disable it, you did it on your own risk. Changing the topic back to Prison, there is no problem with this and people aren't complaining about this. Why can't it be in SBD too? Anyways maybe on the reset...

Godfather on Prison
Skywarrior on Skyblock Dream
Veteran on Skywars

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power. What defines us is how well we raise after falling.