Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyBlock Dream] Remove Hulk, SBD

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Remove Hulk, SBD
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is based around a enchantment and that is Hulk.
Hulk is a popular enchantment in jartex that was used in factions 2 seasons ago and is now being used at skyblock dream, there are 4 levels to hulk and each level gives you more strength and resistance and sadly, slowness.

The reason why I am suggesting to remove hulk is because it makes game too easy for other players, resistance is the effect that protects you too much from all sorts of damage that is coming from your opponent, I have PVP'ed with Hulk IV and i didn't need to heal for 20 secs when I was attacked by a guy with strength II and god sword.

Hulk IV gives too much luck to anyone in this game when it comes to being disarmored, even chestplate can get disarmored and you can live for like 5 seconds with that.

You don't even need to wear helmet and boots when you are pvping because you are not taking a lot of damage.

I know what you will all be saying "It's effort to get this enchantment" in my opinion it doesn't matter, it still makes game too easy for other players. Maybe it will make it more difficult if u get disarmor X or something like that with like enchant that does 3x more damage. Or make enchants that help fight hulk players but I doubt that that's going to happen.

Hulk IV is cool enchant on the outside if you look at it, slowness, resistance, strength really reminds you of hulk but it just makes surviving game too easy for other opponents and even you.

Removing hulk makes surviving game more harder and that's what I want, I don't want players outhitting my gapple, ofc it's bad.

Maybe there must be resistance II enchant but resistance III and IV is too much.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would make PVP more difficult since you take more damage without hulk and you won't survive it as easy as you did with hulk.
This would also help quality against quantity because now you can't quickdrop a player because he's wearing hulk.
Is there anything else we should know?:
IF you don't want hulk IV removed then nerf it to resistance I or II.

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Dude go home cuz you ... are ... dumb.
You making complete non-sense suggestion won't get you favoured so go type something useful.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
You can't quickdrop a player? Hmm lemme guess, what did I do that day?
And BY DAWAE there is Disarmour which is heck a lot op for quickdrops

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
You can try and get god apples removed instead followed by new healing enchants with lifesteal getting buffed.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Maybe if you were able to experiment or really understand how damage and hulk IV works you would then start to think great.
What ever you say about quickdrop is non-sense in my opinion, you cannot quickdrop guy with hulk IV if even you disarmour his chestplate and keep crit hitting him.
First of all you really need to find out more information about resistance effect instead of posting invalid information here, Resistance IV gives you 5x more protection from damage than without it which means that if you dealt 5 hearts to regular p4 player which i can say is the most damage that has been dealt to regular full p4 player you would only deal 1 hear to hulk IV player.

You only post this cause you think you are good, when Hulk IV is easy game but you would not survive easily without resistance.
Add new healing enchantments on my sword? that even helps hulk IV players to survive easier, lifesteal and vampire are both healing enchantments that mostly help you in potpvp but are a lot less useful in gapple pvp since gapple does the healing job for you.

Add damage custom enchants and get strength IV? that doesn't help to destroy hulk IV player quickly.
"Dude go home cuz you ... are ... dumb.
You making complete non-sense suggestion won't get you favoured so go type something useful." what a complete non-sense and calls my topic non-sense, dude how can I go home when i am posting this while im in my house, other relates? no how can I go anywhere after this topic.
"Complete non-sense"? how is it a complete non-sense since you are clearly talking about my suggestion and it's contents and understand it perfectly.

Last edited:

SowzzX

Addicted Member
YES PLEASE!
We need to remove hulk ,
or atleast downgrade it..
+1

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
Hulk IV is basically the key to all god armour.
How is it a problem? People have to grind to get it. You don't just get it instantly. Everyone can get it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Hulk IV is basically the key to all god armour.
How is it a problem? People have to grind to get it. You don't just get it instantly. Everyone can get it.

Well I don't really know if this is a joke or something you have actually said but don't mind.

It does not matter if it's a key to god armour, it affects gameplay too much and makes it all easy for you to survive just like Andy, that player thinks he's good here cause hulk IV exists and sets don't last for long, I mean it's great contribution but this PVP season is bad.

Yea lets just be ignorant and not read my suggestion fully and throw your opinion on already, knowing that it's going to be pointless.

"How is it a problem?" are you really making this question up or is it too hard to read my entire suggestion dude.
That's why I said, I know it will take time to get it but that's not the main problem, IDC how difficult it is for players to get this enchant, it effects gameplay badly and makes it too easy for anyone to survive and difficult PVP/surviving is the key for u to become god here.