Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [SkyBlock Dream] Pets

BadFps

Minecraft Username:
BadFps
What is your suggestion about?:
Pets
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
Pets is basically an item u have that has it's advantages for e.g. a Xp pet when u have this in ur inv n grinding u can level it up and the higher the level the more xp u get like inq but since there's already double xp spawners u can make like a litter pet when it drops more loot since the max is lotting 3 or a pet that makes the drops for mob head higher or something
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Well it would be a fun thing to add on the server I guess

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 12

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Yeah it would be a good idea having pets in-game. +1

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Umm, a bad suggestion overall. First of all, you should not tend to change in-game sets when the season is progressed.
Second, Inquisitive V + Max Stacker (Blaze) gives you 100 exp per kill => 10,000 exp per 100 mobs.
You don't need exp pets at all. (My Suggestion)
With all the custom based game-play you have, pets are not necessary at all.
If the server was not based on Custom Enchants at all then it was a well known suggestion to add pets.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BadFps

BadFps

Umm, a bad suggestion overall. First of all, you should not tend to change in-game sets when the season is progressed.
Second, Inquisitive V + Max Stacker (Blaze) gives you 100 exp per kill => 10,000 exp per 100 mobs.
If the server was not based on Custom Enchants at all then it was a well known suggestion to add pets.
Exp pet was just an example of the many they could add and i didn't say add it now maybe next season.....

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Yes i totally agree with Andy , and in fact if they add this extention the rates of the xp price will downgrade + all players would have access for the higher legendary / immortal sets and let's not forget about hackers that use MobAuras they will be the richest in a short period , so its a -1 for me

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz

It just doesn't feel right, of course adding what Andeh Andeh said.