Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD [SkyBlock Dream] New enchantments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryzen141

Minecraft Username:
Ryzen141
What is your suggestion about?:
New enchantments
What section is this suggestion for?:
SkyBlock Dream
Describe your suggestion:
We here "The Sky block Dream" players , do care mostly about custom enchantments system in the game mode .
But,recently most of the players (me included) , making there top priority and top goal getting one and only one enchant (inquisitive) enchant .
which in my opinion make the game a bit boring for those who already claimed this enchant .

So with new custom enchants , players will automatically start trying to get the new stuff which make to game more competitive between players.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Making the game more playable , competitive ...
Updating the game custom services

Flexier

Donator
Donator
But,recently most of the players (me included) , making there top priority and top goal getting one and only one enchant (inquisitive) enchant .

Why don't they just buff the chances of getting Inq enchant, although they made it 250k xp for a single immortal book and made getting inq Impossible!

Neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ryzen141

Ryzen141

Why don't they just buff the chances of getting Inq enchant, although they made it 250k xp for a single immortal book and made getting inq Impossible!

Neutral

I mean it's hard to get it at the first place but there are people who grind 2mil xp a day . which provided more chances to the community .

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Ryzen141,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • If you suggest certain features for our gamemodes please provide further details. All you've said in your suggestion is 'add new enchantments'.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.