Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Skyblock dream minion

freakycreep

I would like to know that how many levels does the minion have and what gets after what.
Things are unclear : players online saying its 10 and on some forum threads it says 5. please confirm something

And i would also like to know about the genbox. Does it give enchanted minerals after certain upgrade or it does nothing

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
I would like to know that how many levels does the minion have and what gets after what.
Things are unclear : players online saying its 10 and on some forum threads it says 5. please confirm something

And i would also like to know about the genbox. Does it give enchanted minerals after certain upgrade or it does nothing
For the minions I believe the max level is 5 and after the max level you will be getting enchanted minerals.

I don’t really use the genbox so I don’t know the max level for that. I didn’t even know you can upgrade it.

You can wait for someone else to respond and answer your question about gen boxes or you can ask in game.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

freakycreep

For the minions I believe the max level is 5 and after the max level you will be getting enchanted minerals.

I don’t really use the genbox so I don’t know the max level for that. I didn’t even know you can upgrade it.

You can wait for someone else to respond and answer your question about gen boxes or you can ask in game.
level 5 really? that is easy i guess.... WE have rats on server. they dont want anyone to succeed. everyone from top is tells that its 10 and its not worth it...Like really man why u sayin this

And what is the minion like after upgrades

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
level 5 really? that is easy i guess.... WE have rats on server. they dont want anyone to succeed. everyone from top is tells that its 10 and its not worth it...Like really man why u sayin this

And what is the minion like after upgrades
Like I said I’m not certain, but 10 is wayyyyy to high. Everyone from top 10 just wants the diamonds or ores for themselves.

After the upgrades I believe it mines faster and takes less time to place and break the blocks and you get more storage. I’d say in the long run it’s worth it.

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
I believe it is 5 I could be wrong as I am not as active on Skyblock Dream.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Thread Solved ~Requesting a lock~ SquareWings928 SquareWings928

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
I have been told it is 5 make level. If you think I am wrong try asking MoudTage_ MoudTage_

Kitt0404

Reached lvl 5 minion but still normal diamond T T