Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should there be an in-game report chioce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I have this issue a lot of the time when am playing skywars and am sure that many other people have the same problem. Every now and again i run across a hacker and get smoked , but because of frustration , I leave . So I was just wondering if an in-game report option would be an idea , instead of recording and then submitting it . Well when i record Minecraft , my game drops to like 3 fps (with obs) and its very hard to capture anything because it is not clear.

So am just asking if that option would work.
Thanks,

TRIGGERED

My PC isn't the best , but I will give it a go . How do you do the switch?
Well, as far as I know, do NOT record using bitrate (setting bitrate as a value). Instead of using CBR (Constant Bitrate), use CRF or CQP. Also try to use your gpu to record (NVIDIA NVENC) instead of using x264 because x264 relies on CPU as well. Here are some other tips as well:
1. Before launching OBS studio, run it as administrator. This gives the program more priority over running MC. Obviously, if your recording settings are bad, your game will lag but if you can record using gpu I promise there is zero lag in game.
2. On the upper right corner, click Tools and seach for the auto configuration wizard. This will automatically give you the best if not decent recording settings for your computer. But for me, it wasn't enough but still try it on your PC.
3. Experiment with different settings and try to find one that's fine for you. Pretty lame tip but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Here's an additional help (my settings on obs):

Attachments

• OBS_LI.jpg
    OBS_LI.jpg
    768.9 KB · Views: 4

bangmanijak

I was thinking if you get a certain amount of reports in a single game you would get like a strike or a warning , then if this happens again in another game , you would be on a final strike/warning and for the 3rd , you would get an automatic temporary ban or something (Am not 100% sure of all the punishments for hacking) , or you would just get a punishment until a staff member has check the reports and if there is some similarities then the decision is made.
That would be easily abusable. Imagine group of people hate one guy for whatever reason and they constantly report him even tho he didn't hack. He would get warned for literally no reason.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Well, as far as I know, do NOT record using bitrate (setting bitrate as a value). Instead of using CBR (Constant Bitrate), use CRF or CQP. Also try to use your gpu to record (NVIDIA NVENC) instead of using x264 because x264 relies on CPU as well. Here are some other tips as well:
1. Before launching OBS studio, run it as administrator. This gives the program more priority over running MC. Obviously, if your recording settings are bad, your game will lag but if you can record using gpu I promise there is zero lag in game.
2. On the upper right corner, click Tools and seach for the auto configuration wizard. This will automatically give you the best if not decent recording settings for your computer. But for me, it wasn't enough but still try it on your PC.
3. Experiment with different settings and try to find one that's fine for you. Pretty lame tip but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Here's an additional help (my settings on obs):

Thank you very much , I will have a look at it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
That would be easily abusable. Imagine group of people hate one guy for whatever reason and they constantly report him even tho he didn't hack. He would get warned for literally no reason.

That's true , but if you noticed them reporting you for no reason then you could wait it out or go play a different mode , but I understand your point and that it could be an issue.

IvanTheKing

Grave-Digging
yea i think there needs to be /report for in game so staffs can look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.