Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should there be an in-game report chioce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I have this issue a lot of the time when am playing skywars and am sure that many other people have the same problem. Every now and again i run across a hacker and get smoked , but because of frustration , I leave . So I was just wondering if an in-game report option would be an idea , instead of recording and then submitting it . Well when i record Minecraft , my game drops to like 3 fps (with obs) and its very hard to capture anything because it is not clear.

So am just asking if that option would work.
Thanks,

bangmanijak

In my opinion yes, but not always. If you report someone using in-game option it would be required that staff member teleports to hacker instantly, then analyze the situation and decide. Problem is, there are 2000 players in average on server, and really small number of staff, which would make it really hard for staff to come to every report. Imagine how much reports would be sent (including troll ones) in short period of time. It would be almost impossible for staff to go to every report, especially because not all staff are playing at the same time. Also dont forget a lot of reports might be false accuse, so thats +5 minutes wasted. But overall, in-game report option might be a okay idea.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
already suggested many times

TRIGGERED

I have this issue a lot of the time when am playing skywars and am sure that many other people have the same problem. Every now and again i run across a hacker and get smoked , but because of frustration , I leave . So I was just wondering if an in-game report option would be an idea , instead of recording and then submitting it . Well when i record Minecraft , my game drops to like 3 fps (with obs) and its very hard to capture anything because it is not clear.

So am just asking if that option would work.
Thanks,
Hey, I'm not much of a tech guy, but are you recording with your CPU or GPU (graphics card)? I used to record with my CPU while playing minecraft and the recordings were sooo bad (Minecraft Java Edition hogs CPU). I switched to using my gpu (NVIDIA) and my recordings are crisp and clear 1080. I am not sure what device you are using, but if this sparks your interest in anyway let me know.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
In my opinion yes, but not always. If you report someone using in-game option it would be required that staff member teleports to hacker instantly, then analyze the situation and decide. Problem is, there are 2000 players in average on server, and really small number of staff, which would make it really hard for staff to come to every report. Imagine how much reports would be sent (including troll ones) in short period of time. It would be almost impossible for staff to go to every report, especially because not all staff are playing at the same time. Also dont forget a lot of reports might be false accuse, so thats +5 minutes wasted. But overall, in-game report option might be a okay idea.
Agreed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Hey, I'm not much of a tech guy, but are you recording with your CPU or GPU (graphics card)? I used to record with my CPU while playing minecraft and the recordings were sooo bad (Minecraft Java Edition hogs CPU). I switched to using my gpu (NVIDIA) and my recordings are crisp and clear 1080. I am not sure what device you are using, but if this sparks your interest in anyway let me know.

My PC isn't the best , but I will give it a go . How do you do the switch?

Terminator7501

yeah there should be . it is important as well as effective helping the server be clean and obviously most people play because they have a bad pc and then they fall in love with mc and never upgrade their PC . Not everybody records all the time and once you see a hacker you have to go and open the software and all its to big of a task and hence we fail but a ingame reprting thing would help a ton

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
I was thinking if you get a certain amount of reports in a single game you would get like a strike or a warning , then if this happens again in another game , you would be on a final strike/warning and for the 3rd , you would get an automatic temporary ban or something (Am not 100% sure of all the punishments for hacking) , or you would just get a punishment until a staff member has check the reports and if there is some similarities then the decision is made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.