Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should i use a vpn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i play on JN i get around 300ms on avarage thats because its far from my house should i use a vpn closer to JN servers and can anyone tell me where are JN servers they should definetly shift them.....

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Nop it not gona help u my few friends alr try it and it didnt work I am 100% sure vpn cant change nothing

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
Nope, It's not gonna help you but if you choose to you may apply to use one here . Best of luck with your internet I get 300 too. (Its located in Paris I believe ) .

TheRyszardd

Addicted Member
While i play on JN i get around 300ms on avarage thats because its far from my house should i use a vpn closer to JN servers and can anyone tell me where are JN servers they should definetly shift them.....
Fast, wired network should lower the ping a little bit, to like 240, but I am living relatively close to the host so I have no problems with connection. Ask Boutt Boutt .

BigSmile

Addicted Member
VPN is used to hide your IP , it cannot change your internet .

To fix your internet :

Buy an eathernet cable
Buy a good wifi
Go to YT and search for solutions
Don't try , go outside and touch some grass

and if you wanna use VPN go to https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/vpn-bypass-request.103/

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
VPN is used to hide your IP , it cannot change your internet .
no vpn can change ur location in to server host it not gona have 50 ms but it can boost his ms like with 100 or smth like that

BigSmile

Addicted Member
no vpn can change ur location in to server host it not gona have 50 ms but it can boost his ms like with 100 or smth like that
wait , doesn't vpn change ur location by changing your ip which basically means hiding your IP

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Nope, It's not gonna help you but if you choose to you may apply to use one here . Best of luck with your internet I get 300 too. (Its located in Paris I believe ) .
Its located in France, Not Paris. Also nice "Best of luck with your internet" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.