Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I apply for youtube rank?

Antinity

Hey guys, it's your boy Antinity here, and I'm facing a tough decision. So, I've been grinding hard on my Minecraft YouTube channel, and I finally hit that coveted 1k subscriber mark. The problem is, I'm not sure if I should apply for YouTube rank on Jartex Network's Minecraft server.

On one hand, I meet the requirements for the rank, but on the other hand, my IP isn't visible on my latest videos (don't worry, it'll be on my upcoming vids, I promise). So, what do you guys think? Should I risk it and apply? Or should I wait until my IP is visible in all my videos?

Also, I heard that having a YouTube rank can help improve the server. I'm not sure how that works, but I'm willing to help out in any way I can. Maybe I can make a video showcasing the cool stuff server or hosting a bed wars tournament. Who knows, I might even be able to get some of my subscribers to join the server and help it grow.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think below. And if any Jartex Network staff are reading this, please let me know if I should go and apply. I promise I won't let you down (as long as my internet doesn't go out mid-recording).

Channel is https://youtube.com/@antinityfx

ned_

Donator
Donator
depends if ur want to be cringe or not (jk) honestly -1 since i believe the subs r from shorts and the last jartex vid was 4 months ago and this isnt the right place to apply

Rosiie

Hey, there!

Eventually, I reviewed your channel and I wanna say that you shouldn't apply for it. Most of your subscribers and views came from shorts. And for every video, you need at least 250 viewers. So, I suggest to keep it for future. Maybe you will be successful more.

Kind regards: Rosiie

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
im not reading all of this, but you shouldn't apply for yt rank

ImProud

IGN
ImProud
Hey, Goodluck applying but you got the subs from your shorts, you need 250 Viewers, Work harder and record quality jartexnetwork videos and you will get the rank one day !

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Hey guys, it's your boy Antinity here, and I'm facing a tough decision. So, I've been grinding hard on my Minecraft YouTube channel, and I finally hit that coveted 1k subscriber mark. The problem is, I'm not sure if I should apply for YouTube rank on Jartex Network's Minecraft server.

On one hand, I meet the requirements for the rank, but on the other hand, my IP isn't visible on my latest videos (don't worry, it'll be on my upcoming vids, I promise). So, what do you guys think? Should I risk it and apply? Or should I wait until my IP is visible in all my videos?

Also, I heard that having a YouTube rank can help improve the server. I'm not sure how that works, but I'm willing to help out in any way I can. Maybe I can make a video showcasing the cool stuff server or hosting a bed wars tournament. Who knows, I might even be able to get some of my subscribers to join the server and help it grow.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think below. And if any Jartex Network staff are reading this, please let me know if I should go and apply. I promise I won't let you down (as long as my internet doesn't go out mid-recording).

Channel is https://youtube.com/@antinityfx
you have no recent jartex videos you will be denied

Eldinos

If you meet all the requirement of course i support it, and if you love doing youtube and making vids about the server just gaming in general, we welcome you!