Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I play KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello KitPvP community!
I want you to convince me to play KitPvP, that's all.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It doesnt matter whether you pay or not. Ranks that give Buffs which gives advantage over others are pure P2W. Not everyone has access to Christmas giveaways, summer's ETC. What about the new players? you expect them to join the discord, immediately camp christmas in hopes to get immortal?

Its the same with Diamond rank, hundreds of people who got gifted the Diamond rank didnt spend a penny, and play skywars. Yet, It is considered P2W, because it clearly is.

"Oh, just go to mid and get loot its not p2w"

Definitely just defenders of the kit, starting off with better armor by getting a rank not everyone can access is P2W.
We already talked about it, there is a way for everyone to get each rank for free so it isn't p2w

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
It doesnt matter whether you pay or not. Ranks that give Buffs which gives advantage over others are pure P2W. Not everyone has access to Christmas giveaways, summer's ETC. What about the new players? you expect them to join the discord, immediately camp christmas in hopes to get immortal?

Its the same with Diamond rank, hundreds of people who got gifted the Diamond rank didnt spend a penny, and play skywars. Yet, It is considered P2W, because it clearly is.

"Oh, just go to mid and get loot its not p2w"

Definitely just defenders of the kit, starting off with better armor by getting a rank not everyone can access is P2W.
The skywars kit and KitPvP kits are completely different,
the p3 iron on skywars is not so easy to get if you're a no rank
but KitPvP is something completely different, there's a fishing way to earn a lot of money and buy a set very simple
Summer gkit nor christmas won't help you in KitPvP, if you're good enough you would drop players with an Immortal set

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Here's one, join kpvp to die from nons that have special sets or people that cheat :)
People cheating = Free reports so idk, it would kinda cool lol plus I'm better than hack because skills are a stronger cheat.

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Before play KitPvP you should go ur rush get level 90 first since kitpvp is not one of minigames

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
FuzniX

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Before play KitPvP you should go ur rush get level 90 first since kitpvp is not one of minigames
55% to get lvl 89, it's ok I think

iintex

Donator
Donator
IGN
iintex
Hello KitPvP community!
I want you to convince me to play KitPvP, that's all.
yea no you will get pushed around if your not a rank and pushed harder by poeple on alts thats why you needa build connection

Status
Not open for further replies.