Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Should I play KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello KitPvP community!
I want you to convince me to play KitPvP, that's all.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello FuzniX,

Most of the players I see right there talking about the p2w kits and people saying "L, ez" after dying to them,
IMO that's all pure lies. I rarely see players doing that and they must not like each other to do that.
Most of the KitPvP players including me haven't spent a cent on the game and still got the "p2w kits" such as Christmas.
You can start from the low tier, getting summer then killing other special sets, selling them to get even better, etc.
It all depends on the effort you put into the game mode, everybody started from 0.
The rank kits are not too OP, they can be easily killed and easy to earn.
And as Drogon said, no one needs to be convinced to play a game mode

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Go to the warzone with no armor and wait for a kid with immortal kit to come and kill you then flex in chat saying "ez". You will get some good laughs :ROFLMAO:
yep totally relatable even tho i don't play kitpvp xD

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello FuzniX,

Most of the players I see right there talking about the p2w kits and people saying "L, ez" after dying to them,
IMO that's all pure lies. I rarely see players doing that and they must not like each other to do that.
Most of the KitPvP players including me haven't spent a cent on the game and still got the "p2w kits" such as Christmas.
You can start from the low tier, getting summer then killing other special sets, selling them to get even better, etc.
It all depends on the effort you put into the game mode, everybody started from 0.
The rank kits are not too OP, they can be easily killed and easy to earn.
And as Drogon said, no one needs to be convinced to play a game mode
Not all players are good enough to start getting "summer kills" and other special sets. One chug by a p2w winner is enough to kill someone if played smartly. it's irrational to say that kitpvp is not p2w yet it is evidents in the kits provided between unranked and ranked players. Along with, gsets such as christmas, chugs, boosters etc... Even if you put alot of effort, you eventually need to get a rank and it's tough to do that unless you fish 24/7 until you get a good amount. Furthermore, repair and fix is a huge problem to non p2w players as they will need to beg other players to fix and pay money for it.

Eventually. its clear kitpvp is p2w.

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Not all players are good enough to start getting "summer kills" and other special sets. One chug by a p2w winner is enough to kill someone if played smartly. it's irrational to say that kitpvp is not p2w yet it is evidents in the kits provided between unranked and ranked players. Along with, gsets such as christmas, chugs, boosters etc... Even if you put alot of effort, you eventually need to get a rank and it's tough to do that unless you fish 24/7 until you get a good amount. Furthermore, repair and fix is a huge problem to non p2w players as they will need to beg other players to fix and pay money for it.

Eventually. its clear kitpvp is p2w.
I agree with my man Masri.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
Yall tripping about the P2W, archer kit is clearly the best kit. Don't even try to argue pls.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You are all wrong, The gold armor kit is the best kit. It gives you resistence 255 permanently and makes you unkillable unless your name is "Difficulted" or "Norety".

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
I still don't think that kit pvp is all to donating, most of the players haven't spent a cent and I don't know how you players find it so difficult to get a special set.

algebraOSCAR

I still don't think that kit pvp is all to donating, most of the players haven't spent a cent and I don't know how you players find it so difficult to get a special set.
coming from a guy who has paid to win since the day he was born

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
It doesnt matter whether you pay or not. Ranks that give Buffs which gives advantage over others are pure P2W. Not everyone has access to Christmas giveaways, summer's ETC. What about the new players? you expect them to join the discord, immediately camp christmas in hopes to get immortal?

Its the same with Diamond rank, hundreds of people who got gifted the Diamond rank didnt spend a penny, and play skywars. Yet, It is considered P2W, because it clearly is.

"Oh, just go to mid and get loot its not p2w"

Definitely just defenders of the kit, starting off with better armor by getting a rank not everyone can access is P2W.

Status
Not open for further replies.