Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

shop tp kill

MUNNIPLAZxdxd

hi , i am here too inform u that a player on jartex net survial opened a shop for diamonds i had some so diamonds to sell so he had the most money to sell
so i just clicked on his shop and then he had a hole and a hopper down so any player could die and never get their stuff back.
i had 1 stack of diamond before i recoded this video thats y i had a totem in my hand . and when i went to his shop my diamonds are in the hopper there .
i am saying the truth if u do not belive me u can come and check . i was very heart broken after i was betrayed .
kindly check it :)
regrds munniplaz
thank u

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
hi , i am here too inform u that a player on jartex net survial opened a shop for diamonds i had some so diamonds to sell so he had the most money to sell
so i just clicked on his shop and then he had a hole and a hopper down so any player could die and never get their stuff back.
i had 1 stack of diamond before i recoded this video thats y i had a totem in my hand . and when i went to his shop my diamonds are in the hopper there .
i am saying the truth if u do not belive me u can come and check . i was very heart broken after i was betrayed .
kindly check it :)
regrds munniplaz
thank u
Record him and the best thing to do is report him.

SangTol

IGN
SangTol
Fighter, I want to ask something but are you really 31 years old? lmao