PURPLEDDD Donator Donator Joined April 10, 2020 Messages 87 Points 12 August 17, 2020 #11 13-14 while pvp 20-24 while breezily bridging, moonwalking, god bridging 4-6 while ninja bridging
AUTHOR AUTHOR iQuackly Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined June 7, 2020 Messages 489 Points 69 August 17, 2020 #12 iGusto_ said: 10-11 cps normal clicking Click to expand... NORMAL? oh you just only vibrate your fingers not your whole arm
iGusto_ said: 10-11 cps normal clicking Click to expand... NORMAL? oh you just only vibrate your fingers not your whole arm
G Gusto Guest August 17, 2020 #13 iQuackly said: NORMAL? oh you just only vibrate your fingers not your whole arm Click to expand... I dont vibrate, that is not jitter, just normal clicking. I think that I got used to it and now my fingers are becoming faster....
iQuackly said: NORMAL? oh you just only vibrate your fingers not your whole arm Click to expand... I dont vibrate, that is not jitter, just normal clicking. I think that I got used to it and now my fingers are becoming faster....
AUTHOR AUTHOR iQuackly Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined June 7, 2020 Messages 489 Points 69 August 17, 2020 #14 iGusto_ said: I dont vibrate, that is not jitter, just normal clicking. I think that I got used to it and now my fingers are becoming faster.... Click to expand... tf normal clicking 10 to 11 cps no shaking? what mouse?
iGusto_ said: I dont vibrate, that is not jitter, just normal clicking. I think that I got used to it and now my fingers are becoming faster.... Click to expand... tf normal clicking 10 to 11 cps no shaking? what mouse?
QB_poke Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Engaged Typer Active Reporter Joined July 30, 2019 Messages 2,451 Points 120 Age 19 IGN QB_poke August 17, 2020 #15 10-15
_D0GG0 Great Reporter Great Reporter Great Reporter Famous Starter Beginner Reporter Joined December 16, 2016 Messages 2,032 Points 155 Age 21 IGN _Doggo August 17, 2020 #16 My cps normally is 8-9 but when i jitter 11-13 lol
Unalert Donator Donator Beginner Reporter Starter Typer II Typer Joined February 16, 2018 Messages 734 Points 88 Age 22 August 17, 2020 #17 12-14 cps
cChOn Active Member Starter Joined September 27, 2019 Messages 132 Points 30 IGN cChOn August 17, 2020 #18 Jitterclick: 11-14 Butterfly: 9-13 Normal click:7-8 drag click: 8-14
AUTHOR AUTHOR iQuackly Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined June 7, 2020 Messages 489 Points 69 August 19, 2020 #19 QB_poke said: 10-15 Click to expand... butterfly?? YOU CAN BUTTERFLY?
AUTHOR AUTHOR iQuackly Donator Donator Starter Typer Joined June 7, 2020 Messages 489 Points 69 August 19, 2020 #20 bubul said: Jitterclick: 11-14 Butterfly: 9-13 Normal click:7-8 drag click: 8-14 Click to expand... i got max 10 cps drag xd
bubul said: Jitterclick: 11-14 Butterfly: 9-13 Normal click:7-8 drag click: 8-14 Click to expand... i got max 10 cps drag xd