Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Server Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

hengzh

Minecraft Username:
zhuoheng​

What is your suggestion's title?
Server Music​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex network should have music in lobby at regular days, it can be Jartex network own theme music or any others music from others creator. Just like how the music in the lobby works while at Christmas.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I personally think that Jartex network having their own theme music is something very cool and can use to represent themselves just like their logo. Besides that, Players that love hearing to music might love this feature. It is not a must or like super useful, but it is very cool thingy since for me, I really enjoy the music in lobby while Christmas.​

Extra Information:
It can be toggle on or off just like how the music in the lobby works while at Christmas.​
Besides that, we can just chill at Jartex Network lobby just to listen to the music while afk-ing for Brain Washer CD especially after clan season reset.

It doesn't say that we can only suggest something that "must be added to the server".​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hengzh

hengzh

Neutral, I mean it is pretty nice to have music in lobby, but I cannot see this as a "must be added to the server"
It doesn't say that we can only suggest something that "must be added to the server".

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
It doesn't say that we can only suggest something that "must be added to the server".
I was only saying my opinion, I never said that people can suggest something that should be a "must be added"

AtharvaThePro

IGN
AtharvaThePro
Neutral, because some people don’t like songs like me also this isn’t very useful as people play their fav songs on Spotify or YouTube while playing so those songs and lobby songs will be a mix creating a mess.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hengzh

hengzh

Neutral, because some people don’t like songs like me also this isn’t very useful as people play their fav songs on Spotify or YouTube while playing so those songs and lobby songs will be a mix creating a mess.
just like how like the Christmas lobby works, you can toggle it on or off.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, hengzh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.