Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Server Song

Status
Not open for further replies.

hengzh

Minecraft Username:
zhuoheng​

What is your suggestion's title?
Server Music​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex network should have music in lobby at regular days, it can be Jartex network own theme music or any others music from others creator. Just like how the music in the lobby works while at Christmas.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I personally think that Jartex network having their own theme music is something very cool and can use to represent themselves just like their logo. Besides that, Players that love hearing to music might love this feature. It is not a must or like super useful, but it is very cool thingy since for me, I really enjoy the music in lobby while Christmas.​

Extra Information:
It can be toggle on or off just like how the music in the lobby works while at Christmas.​
Besides that, we can just chill at Jartex Network lobby just to listen to the music while afk-ing for Brain Washer CD especially after clan season reset.

It doesn't say that we can only suggest something that "must be added to the server".​

Last edited:

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
-Neutral
It will be cool but I just don't see it being useful, how long are you in the lobby for anyways?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hengzh

hengzh

-Neutral
It will be cool but I just don't see it being useful, how long are you in the lobby for anyways?
It does help Jartex Network having music that represent themselves just like Jartex Network logo.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
+1
I also want music discs to be added into gamemodes like Skyblock and Factions as a mob drop in /shop

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
Shouldn't the logo and banner be enough to represent themselves and attract new players?
And if you have joined the lobby to be able to hear the sound, it means Jartex already achieved its goal. So it's not useful.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hengzh

hengzh

Shouldn't the logo and banner be enough to represent themselves and attract new players?
And if you have joined the lobby to be able to hear the sound, it means Jartex already achieved its goal. So it's not useful.
Players that love hearing to music might love this feature. It is not a must or like super useful, but it is very cool thingy since for me, I really enjoy the music in lobby while Christmas.

Besides that, nothing is enough to not be represented.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
Players that love hearing to music might love this feature. It is not a must or like super useful, but it is very cool thingy since for me, I really enjoy the music in lobby while Christmas.

Besides that, nothing is enough to represented.
Ever heard of music streaming applications?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hengzh

hengzh

Ever heard of music streaming applications?
Yes, of course. As I said, is something that can also be representing Jartex and it is even cool if it is Jartex own created music.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
Yes, of course. As I said, is something that can also be representing Jartex and it is even cool if it is Jartex own created music.
A number of points as to why I think it isn't such a great idea.
  • It's not really useful in general.
  • Nobody stays in the lobby for an extended duration of time.
  • Most people don't care and will probably not pay much attention to the song either.
  • If you want to listen to music you can just use music streaming applications.

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Neutral, I mean it is pretty nice to have music in lobby, but I cannot see this as a "must be added to the server"

Status
Not open for further replies.