Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Screen Sharing / SS Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unalert

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Unalert

What is the suggestion about?
Screen Sharing / SS Tool

Description:
Azran is an SS-TOOL that is very decent when it comes to finding certain cheats.
As I herd Staff on here aren't so great in Screen-Sharing so Azran might be a good alternative.
(Its a Fast, Reliable SS Tool)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could stop Cheaters that have Inject-able Clients , Auto Clickers, Mod Clients ETC. Moderators + can use it if their not very experienced in Screen-Sharing

Extra Information:
I was an SS Moderator on a server, and we would use Azran every time. Where can you find Azran? : https://azran.info/
(There are Price Plans for Azran, for networks its 30$)
For more information you must check the discord of Azran
(https://discord.gg/5bzqQ3H ) you must make a ticket by doing -new in #support (in the azran discord)

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral, unless mes replies and givea out his opinion on this. I ain't familiar with this but I'll check about this.

Lord_Wysym_II

Donator
Donator
I think Unalert
its a good idea but I think Mod+ can use another free tool while screen sharing And they don't need to be very experienced since people in jartex don't use ghost clients because they don't spend money on it. so I think to make a test to train the Mods+ in the screen share system will be better and since you are experienced at it you may help them and if you want, apply to trial and reach Mod + to ss people and there is some experienced staff Like Vessalie Vessalie / _Hey__ _Hey__

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Unalert

Unalert

Donator
Donator
I think Unalert
its a good idea but I think Mod+ can use another free tool while screen sharing And they don't need to be very experienced since people in jartex don't use ghost clients because they don't spend money on it. so I think to make a test to train the Mods+ in the screen share system will be better and since you are experienced at it you may help them and if you want, apply to trial and reach Mod + to ss people and there is some experienced staff Like Vessalie Vessalie / _Hey__ _Hey__
You are aware that those free tools dont get updated comparing to Azran?
Some of those free tools are rats.
Another thing, I've noticed a lot of cheating faction players (Not Lying LOL) I indeed am considering to apply, but for now I wont be teaching anyone.
(I've asked Raiding some SS questions and he indeed is decent, but he doesn't know all of the basics so anyone could bypass his SS.)

GOD_BOY1333

Donator
Donator
I've seen how staff SS it isn't great at all anyone with skill can bypass Jartex Screenshare from moderator.
For others that keep telling me "Im advertising" I do not work with Azran at all, I am just suggesting the best for the Network and Azran legit costs 20$ for the whole network
Agreed, all staff should be ss certified, moderators only go into %appdata% which is damn easy to bypass.

Lord_Wysym_II

Donator
Donator
You are aware that those free tools dont get updated comparing to Azran?
Some of those free tools are rats.
Another thing, I've noticed a lot of cheating faction players (Not Lying LOL) I indeed am considering to apply, but for now I wont be teaching anyone.
(I've asked Raiding some SS questions and he indeed is decent, but he doesn't know all of the basics so anyone could bypass his SS.)
you know now i agree with you some staffs dont even know what the hacks names and yes Raiding101 ss easy to bypass .
can you give me your discord please ?

VoidSensei

Addicted Member
Banned
Neutral

- Azran isn't that good as many cheats can bypass it, as you would know.
- This could make some staff lazy and just use the ss tool instead of doing an in-depth ss as well.

- I seriously doubt that anyone who cheats here would have a good enough hacked client that does bypass Azran or Paladin.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Unalert

Unalert

Donator
Donator
Neutral

- Azran isn't that good as many cheats can bypass it, as you would know.
- This could make some staff lazy and just use the ss tool instead of doing an in-depth ss as well.

- I seriously doubt that anyone who cheats here would have a good enough hacked client that does bypass Azran or Paladin.
Some of the staff members cant even find cracked vape.
The SS-tool should be used after manually SSING .
There are a lot of Faction players that cheat (A lot Actually)

Status
Not open for further replies.