Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Scams behind Store

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
There is an permanent 50% off actually it's like
Iron Rank price: 5€
Iron Rank price: 10€ [50% off] = 5€
Old people know thay obtaining iron for free with voting was impossible but you were able to get an Bronze Rank by vote cystal same as iron rank by voting right now
3/30 day Iron Rank is Bronze Rank [Devs just changed the prefix and suffix]
Crystal Rank is diamond rank jartex removed diamond rank's many perks and give it to Crystal Rank if you're diamond rank and you bought Crystal it means you bought Diamond just the sufix prefix is changed

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I don't understand what you did, They changed the old prefixes to other names and then introduced a new rank. The perks stayed the same then they introduced crystal rank which added new perks.

I don't understand what you're saying

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
what?
There is an permanent 50% off actually it's like
Iron Rank price: 5€
Iron Rank price: 10€ [50% off] = 5€
Old people know thay obtaining iron for free with voting was impossible but you were able to get an Bronze Rank by vote cystal same as iron rank by voting right now
3/30 day Iron Rank is Bronze Rank [Devs just changed the prefix and suffix]
Crystal Rank is diamond rank jartex removed diamond rank's many perks and give it to Crystal Rank if you're diamond rank and you bought Crystal it means you bought Diamond just the sufix prefix is changed
AFAIK none of Diamond Rank perms were removed, and added to Crystal. Crystal merely adds to Diamond Ranks existing perms, such as extra options in PG, vanish, autotip etc. Yes you need to buy diamond rank to get it, and in my opinion it is quite useless, but if they add something like "/spec disabler" or /find disabler, then its worth it, although I would like that to be an option for everyone.

Iron - Bronze
Gold - Silver
Diamond - Gold
Crystal